Real estate professionals are 26% more productive with a CRM 🏠 🚀

Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,067 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1
How do you use a CRM for real estate?

According to REAL Trends, real estate professionals are 26% more productive with a Customer Relationship Management software, or CRM, for real estate.

That’s because a CRM…

• Provides full funnel visibility
  • Keeps all your property details in one place
  • Helps you track deals from start to finish
  • Reminds you when to follow up at the best moment
  • Enables you to analyze and track your techniques

đź’ˇ There are plenty of other reasons why a CRM is a must for any realtor or property manager. Check out our page to find out more đź’ˇ

real-estate-tips.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Iztok Toplak
    Iztok Toplak Member Posts: 13
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

There is my 3 years old question somwhere at customer service how to conect two and more deals in piplines: one as PROPERTY DEAL and other side as BUYER Deal. What we need in real estate. I do it through products definition, but it has a limitation. 

• Jasper Roode
    Jasper Roode Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #3

There is my 3 years old question somwhere at customer service how to conect two and more deals in piplines: one as PROPERTY DEAL and other side as BUYER Deal. What we need in real estate. I do it through products definition, but it has a limitation. 

We make 2  seperate deals. Just give them different extensions.

• Iztok Toplak
    First Comment
    edited June 2021 #4

Yes I do the same. One deal for property in property piplene and several deals in buyer pipleni. But There is no conection - for example when you look to property deal to view all interested buyer. 

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,067 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited June 2021 #5

Thank you for your perspective @Iztok Toplak ! At the moment the most common recommendation from other users for that case is having separate pipelines (one for the property and another for the buyer) but you raise an interesting point I will take to our developers for consideration :)

Another workaround you can try and see if it works for you is having one or more custom fields in your BUYER DEAL, where you can refer to the PROPERTY DEAL. 

• Luigi Sghinolfi
    Luigi Sghinolfi Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2021 #6

Very well. 
    Too bad that PIPEDRIVE does not have an addon or a configuration that allows it to manage real estate advertisements and therefore also make the functions of a real estate management type PROPERTYBASE.
    :-(

• Iztok Toplak
    First Comment
    edited June 2021 #7

@Manuel Oliveira Yes that might be good for referencing and filtering purpose. I do with product definition: Each property has one product and I do include to BUYER DEAL as to SELLER DEAL the product. Through product I could se status and of individual deals. With product you could add more properties to one buyer. I have already asked Pipedrive customer services if the product could have expand functionality as including field in mail merge and some other. The product could have included photo, desription and other custom fields.     

• Daniel Garofoli
    Daniel Garofoli Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #8

Hello everyone, do you use Pipedrive as a real estate company? Can I ask how you guys built the basic framework. (Person, deal, pipelines etc.) That would help me extremely. Daniel

• Dominique H.
    Dominique H. Member Posts: 18
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Hello,

We are a professional company based in Belgium that has set up an entire automation workflow for Real Estate. We give free consultations as a service solution provider partner of Pipedrive.

We have created a database that synchronizes with Pipedrive to manage al your data. We push it to several workflows into Pipedrive and other systems.

We collect data from:

• Lead platforms (seller leads)
    • Social media platforms (seller & buyer leads)
    • Your personal real estate website (incoming data: buyer & seller leads)
    • Real estate platform requests visits (incoming data: buyer & seller leads)

We push data to following flows in Pipedrive:

• Follow-up flow
    • Prospection flow
    • Home valuation flow
    • Preparation (marketing) flow
    • Visits for sale
    • Visits for rental
    • Visits for Newbuild
    • Billing workflow
    • Or custom flows

We connect data with:

• Your preferred billing system
    • Your CRM to manage your properties ( you don't need to work with a CRM)
    • Email marketing software to trigger flows
    • One-time emails for follow-up notifications before and after appointments

We can always do a free online call to see how we can help you. Visit our website www.amai.immo or book a free call true this link: https://calendly.com/future-marketing-agency/online-meeting-001