Live Chat

Options
Brad Krause_13404
Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
5 Up Votes First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

First attempt at configuring a chatbot and live chat playbook. So, I'm trying to understand how users are notified that someone at our website is attempting to chat with us and also which pipedrive users on our end will be notified. Is it possible to just restrict it to interact with one or two of our pipedrive users?

Tagged:

Comments

• Larry Bailey_48002
    Larry Bailey_48002 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

wondering the same thing...i only see the update if you are on the UI waiting for it...you too?

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2021 #3
    Options

wondering the same thing...i only see the update if you are on the UI waiting for it...you too?

So its looking to me like anyone with the live chat feature turned on it pipedrive will be notified about a chat opportunity. Which I think will work fine. Pipedrive users that won't be engaging in chat should just turn it off. It doesn't appear that an administrator can manage that for users which should be a big deal at least for us. 

• Larry Bailey_48002
    Larry Bailey_48002 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2021 #4
    Options

where did you experience the notification?

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2021 #5
    Options

We haven't yet we sent the code to our website managers and they said they installed it but I guess they have a bit of troubleshooting to do. 

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2021 #6
    Options

I received a notification on my phone. When it pipedrive it gives you the option to Assign the chat to yourself .

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2021 #7
    Options

It doesn't appear to give any notification at all in the web app. When you navigate to the live chat section you can see someone is waiting. But no indication in pipedrive is given to a user that someone is seeking to chat. Only notification is on the phone.