Google Meet integration with Activities and Scheduler (BETA is closed)
Update (15.07): Thank you all for the overwhelming response to the BETA. We are excited to let you know that we are enabling the feature for all customers, so we're closing the BETA. Until next time!
We're excited to let you know that we are opening up beta-rollout of the the Google Meet integration which has been one of the highly requested integrations here.
How to be part of the BETA?
- Comment below and we'll enable it for the company linked to your registered email address. We will reply to your comment when it's enabled.
- Once enabled, you can install the Google Meet app via Activities or Propose Times (Scheduler). See screencast below.
- Please note that you cannot search for Google Meet in the marketplace. The app is unlisted and accessible only when the feature is enabled for you.
- Leave feedback below to help us improve
What can you do with the Google Meet integration?
- Add Google Meet video call links to Activities
- Join Google Meet video calls from Pipedrive (links in Activities)
- Invite guests with video call links
- Automatically link Google Meet video call links to meetings booked via Propose Times (Scheduler).
We look forward to your participation during this beta phase. We expect the roll this feature out to all customers by end of July.