Export Deal - Person Details missing

Options
Gerald Hoyle
Gerald Hoyle Member Posts: 13
5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment

When i export a deal to an excel it used to include the phone number and email address of the primary person attached to the deal. For some reason this no longer happens and only the name comes through.

Can it please be changed back asap? We use the information in other spread sheets to generate documents we use, so our process now has an extra step manually adding those details.

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Don't remember this happening using the Exports tab.

You can set up a filter under deals with all the desired fields across all objects, and then export as XLSX or CSV.

• Gerald Hoyle
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

The export i am using is found in the deal view: 

It definitely used to include the contact phone and email, because i have an excel macro setup to grab these values and tested it a few months back. I have just spent time improving the data in our deals so we could start using the automated document, and now it can't find the values in the exported excel file....

I may have changed something accidentally? 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2021 #4
    Options

It definitely used to include the contact phone and email, because i have an excel macro setup to grab these values and tested it a few months back. I have just spent time improving the data in our deals so we could start using the automated document, and now it can't find the values in the exported excel file....

Somebody may have removed the email and phone numbers from this view. You can easily add them back. :)

• Gerald Hoyle
    edited July 2021 #5
    Options

I've had another look at this. The Phone number and Email address are both default fields, Pipedrive has them in their by default and you can't remove them. So that definitely rules out somebody accidentally removing them.

• Gerald Hoyle
    edited September 2021 #6
    Options

You can set up a filter under deals with all the desired fields across all objects, and then export as XLSX or CSV.

There is still no change here. Setting up a filter would work if i was exporting multiple deals, however we are only exporting a single deal at a time from the deal view.

• Gerald Hoyle
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

Still nothing to report? I am getting asked by others around the office why it isn't exporting the phone number and email address. The girl in sales report remembers when it used to do it, so I'm not going crazy after all.

If the name of the primary contact can be exported with the deal details, then the phone number and email address definitely can be as well.