Undelete activities?

Stephen Plank
Stephen Plank Posts: 2
edited July 22 in Sales CRM #1

Pipeline was synchronising everything, including dinner with kids, yoga...you name it. So I deleted all these activities from Pipedrive and its cancelled ALL my meetings.   OMG!  How do a) Undelete all my appointments (including customer meetings) and get Pipedrive to leave my calendar alone?

Tagged:

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 604 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers Community Manager
    edited August 2021 #2

Hello @Stephen Plank  please reach out to our Support team who will be able to quickly help you with issues regarding your Calendar Sync.

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as the Community is focused on exchanging knowledge, best practices and ideas. Thank you 

• Philip Hall
    Philip Hall Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #3

@Stephen Plank Did you ever get a resolution to this? I had an issue with this, but support needed the exact time and date of deletion, the number of activities, and if it was deleted in bulk or not. Unfortunately I didn't keep records of this (and neither does pipedrive apparently). Was this the case for you as well?

• Stephen Plank
    Stephen Plank Posts: 2
    edited February 25 #4

I never got a reply or resolution for this.  

Pipedrive effectively deleted ALL my calendar invites (clients, staff...the lot). 

We are thinking of changing platforms..

...a bit nervous about this happening again.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 604 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers Community Manager
    edited November 2021 #5

I never got a reply or resolution for this.  

Pipedrive effectively deleted ALL my calendar invites (clients, staff...the lot). 

We are thinking of changing platforms..

...a bit nervous about this happening again.

Hi @Stephen Plank , I'm sorry to learn that is the case! If you haven't done so yet, please reach out to our Support team 👩‍💻

They are best equipped to help in this matter, as the Community is focused on users exchanging sales knowledge, best practices and ideas. Thank you!