From a Pipedrive Pro - How to Automatically Duplicate Deals in Other Pipelines with Links To The Fir

Options
Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1
https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/VrYu2U19h92jArpw85yPqz?ref=community_post

In this tutorial, our Pipedrive pro @Luiza Salomão returns to demonstrate how to use Workflow Automations to take the manual work out of duplicating deals to other pipelines on your Pipedrive account.

🔔 Be sure to check out the full Learn from a Pipedrive Pro academy course for more productivity hacks from our pros, and follow the Learning topic to never miss out on new tips  🔔

Comments

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited August 2021 #2
    Options

Nice trick @Luiza Salomão !

• Markus Funk
    Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

@Luiza Salomão Great add on ! One thing still missing  in PD are custom fields that only show up:

• in certain piplines
    • or deal stages

Lets take your example. When a deal becomes a customer and is moved to your project pipeline, I will need different custom fields for that duplicated deal. Only to be shown for those kind of deals in that particular pipeline. This currently is not a feature but should be. What do you think?

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

@Luiza Salomão Great add on ! One thing still missing  in PD are custom fields that only show up:

• in certain piplines
    • or deal stages

Lets take your example. When a deal becomes a customer and is moved to your project pipeline, I will need different custom fields for that duplicated deal. Only to be shown for those kind of deals in that particular pipeline. This currently is not a feature but should be. What do you think?

I completely understand your need @Markus Funk 
    I have been waiting for this feature for a loooooonnnnnng time.

I understand there are challenges changing the way custom fields are displayed and linking deals & pipelines only, but I reckon a simple way would be creating "sections" inside the "detail for deals", where you could also change the names for those sections.
    Then use a cascade method, similar to the collapse button that exists already to show the fields in that section.

Any product manager/designer to give us hope for the future? (@Mike van der Valk @Humar Santos @Nuno Oliveira ) @Inês Batata Do you know anything about this feature coming soon?

• Markus Funk
    Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited August 2021 #5
    Options

• in certain piplines
    • or deal stages

Great idea! 👏

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited August 2021 #6
    Options

Thank you for your time in making this video, @Luiza Salomão
    I feel these types of videos will benefit smaller organisations that don't have IT support!

This discussion has been closed.