Tracking Leads (Reporting and Labels)

Mattia Verzella
Mattia Verzella Member Posts: 6
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, 

I love the Leads feature.

However I would like to be able to 1) bring over the label tags and 2) report/filter by those labels in Insights. 

Would it be possible in the next iterations of the feature? Or Is there a way I can do it right now?

How do you use the Leads feature?

Thank you

Mattia

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

We're still in full development mode on the leads feature. What you mention is planned in some of the next versions :) 

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #3

Mattia, tudo bem?

Sou aqui do Brasil e é muito legal poder interagir com você.

Eu não vi muito valor ainda no recurso leads. Eu sempre usei um funil para LEADS.

Vi que você esta se dando bem, seria possível, por gentileza, você descrever como você utiliza? O mais completo que puder eu agradeço :D Poderia ser em vídeo tambem. Isso vai me ajudar muito a evoluir na ferramenta.

E no que precisar conte comigo :D

• Aneri
    Aneri Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited November 2020 #4

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

We're still in full development mode on the leads feature. What you mention is planned in some of the next versions :) 

@Mike van der Valk does the dev team have an update on this feature? I would also like to start pulling reports on leads and filtering by labels/owners/last activity/etc.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #5

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

Hi @Aneri Mehta I checked with the team but we first want to improve the leads inbox itself. We're currently adding API options (to automate with other tools outside of Pipedrive) and are adding custom fields, filtering, ordering options and much more features around the usability of the leads inbox. Reporting is definitely still on the list but after those improvements are made.

• Adéla Kalkantová
    Adéla Kalkantová Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #6

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

Hi @Mike van der Valk , I'm happy to hear you are planning there improvements! Do you have an expected launch date or a place with a roadmap of innovations of Pipedrive that we can refer to? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #7

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

@Adela Kalkantova 
    Currently we're keeping you posted here: https://community.pipedrive.com/feed/whats-new

Regarding future improvements, there's no public roadmap right now but we're working on a process where we can share things in advance within our community. Stay tuned!

• Andrew Seipp_1006
    Andrew Seipp_1006 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020 #8

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

Really hope this can be implemented soon. I really like the lead feature as well, but not being able to carry over labels is a show stopper for me.

• Brandon Autrey
    Brandon Autrey Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #9

We want to be able to look at all of the leads that have come in (chatbot or web forms) within the last 90 days.  How do I run a report for all inbound leads, of all types (converted, deleted etc.)?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #10

We want to be able to look at all of the leads that have come in (chatbot or web forms) within the last 90 days.  How do I run a report for all inbound leads, of all types (converted, deleted etc.)?

Hi @Brandon Autrey unfortunately it's not possible at the moment. However, we're working on two things that should help you with that in the future:
    - Custom filters in the leads inbox
    - Leads insights reporting

There's unfortunately no ETA for these I can publicly give but it's in our roadmap.

• Marketing_16896
    Marketing_16896 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #11

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

@Mike van der Valk  hey Mike, is there an ETA on the leads reporting? We talked with Paula, a few months ago and she mentioned that leads reports might be coming by the end of this year. We have started using it exclusively to track our leads but at the moment I am missing the ability to give the team any insights in regards to;

•  how many leads we have added in the last x time
    • how many leads were archived in the last x time
    • how many leads were converted into deals ... by time/ by user

Also, is there a way to track how many leads were transformed into deals and their current status Open/Lost/Won? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #12

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

Hi @Marketing 

The end of the year is probably a bit too ambitious ETA. It's high on our priority list though for early next year and I've passed on your suggestion for what you want to see to our team working on it.

• Marketing_16896
    First Comment
    edited November 2020 #13

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

@Mike van der Valk  Thanks. That would be amazing. Really looking forward to it

• Marketing_16896
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #14

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

Hey Mike any news on this? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2021 #15

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

Hi @Marketing 

Unfortunately, we got a little switch in some priorities on leads. It got pushed back a little but still high on the priority list.

• Steven Webster
    Steven Webster Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2022 #16

Hi @Mattia Verzella ,

Hi - is this available yet?