Survey: Tell us what functionality is most important in our new project management area šŸ—

Mike van der Valk
Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

As some of you know we're currently developing a new project management area in Pipedrive mainly focussed on continuing the tracking of your tasks, projects and delivery after your sales deal is closed.

To be able to better understand the priority of certain functionality in our upcoming project management solution I'd like to ask you to fill in a ~5 minute survey. This will help us understand the order of importance our customers see in certain functionality.

If interested. Please join our closed channel where you can find the survey and fill it in.

Thanks again for all your help and have a great day!

Comments

• Miguel Che
    Miguel Che Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi, sorry to contact you here; but, do you know of any whatsapp integrations with pipedrive that enable use of whatsapp for broadcasts, lead distribution, bots, and analytics? You mentioned something about it before.Ā 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2021 #3

Hi, sorry to contact you here; but, do you know of any whatsapp integrations with pipedrive that enable use of whatsapp for broadcasts, lead distribution, bots, and analytics? You mentioned something about it before.Ā 

Hi @Miguel CheĀ 

I'm sorry but I'm not sure. Here you can see all our integrations on the marketplace regarding Whatsapp: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/search?query=whatsapp

Each have a bit different functionality so I'd recommend to reach out to the owner of the integration or our support team about it :) Good luck!