I'm losing data -- half-filled "Add lead" form closes without confirmation

Options
Nikolay Vorobyev
Nikolay Vorobyev Member Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I'm adding a new lead, at the same time researching the lead, and filling tons of data about him into the "Add lead" form which includes lots of custom fields.

Then I accidentally touch the "Esc" button and the whole form closes without any confirmation, making me lose 10-20 minutes of work.

Also, sometimes I accidentally close an open tab with the half-filled lead form -- it gets closed also without any confirmation and without a possibility to recover lost data it if the tab was closed accidentally.

This disappointing  thing happens every week or so.

It would be really nice to have a "Are you sure you want to close this form and lose all the data you just put into it?" confirmation dialog when hitting "Esc", trying to close the form or the whole tab, how it is usually done in some other apps. 

Thank you for your support.

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @Nikolay Vorobyev,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with this so often. I have sent this feedback to our team so that they are aware of this issue. We forward all customer feedback directly to our product team through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that your feedback is valued and taken into consideration for future product improvements. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you have any further ideas for improvement, please don't hesitate to write them here or to reach our support team. We will be sure to pass them along as well. You can check all new improvements added to Pipedrive on this page.

Have a lovely day!