“Custom fit Pipedrive to your business needs” webinar Q&A. Unanswered questions

2»

Comments

• Karoliine Piile
    Karoliine Piile Pipedrive Team Posts: 107 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Pipedrive Team Photogenic
    edited September 2021 #32

@Nicola Barton - How can we set fields (including custom fields) to mandatory?

Go to your setting on the upper right corner where your icon is. There’s “data fields” and as you create or edit your data fields you’ll have those options there.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #33

I have a problem with Teams integration, can't connect it. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues, please open a ticket with Support and they will be able to assist you.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #34

@Simon Perks  - Can the rotting colour be changed? I'm colour blind and struggle with red and green.

At this day no, but we will bring attention to it with the product team. As for today, you won't be able to change the color but you can still use the filter to see where all your rotten deals are.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #35

@Joanna Korpikiewicz  - Can we set activities as mandatory before progressing to the next sales stage (e.g. proposal check by finance team)?

Unfortunately no, this functionality does not exist. Will forward this feedback to the product team.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #36

@Mike Farnan  - Sometimes the steps are not sequential and this kills the forecasting. So, is there any way to have the stages set up independent of the previous step. In other words someone can complete step 4 before step 2 - and see that step 2 is incomplete.

Technically yes. When you’re at the deal detailed view, you see how many days the deals have been sitting in each stage. So if they skip a stage you basically just see zero days at that one stage. When you do the report, it will take account of the ones that did not hit the certain stage.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #37

In each of the deal summaries can you add data to display. Like having a date that it enters each stage? Particularly leads, I want to know how old the leads are.

Unfortunately we don’t quite understand. Perhaps this question can be elaborated.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited January 2022 #38

Where can we access the slides shown today?

Unfortunately we don’t have the option to share the slides. However you can always watch the webinar recording on-demand at any time (it was sent to you after the webinar via e-mail). Watching the slides with the presentation gives you the full and accurate experience of the topics. 

• Karoliine Piile
    edited January 2022 #39

Do you have recommendations for cascading pipelines? ie. pipeline for contact to MQL and MQL to SQL. I tend to start forecasts when at SQL or above. 

Do you have a different process for MQLs than you do for SQLs? If yes, then I would create different Pipelines, However, if the process is the same, then I suggest creating a MQL stage and a SQL stage so you can track your leads that way. Another option is using the Leads Inbox where you can create a MQL label and a SQL label.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #40

@Thomas Møller Jensen - Does deal probability also apply to Subscriptions associated with deals?

No, deal probability does not apply to Subscriptions associated with deals, it only affects the deal value.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited January 2022 #41

I work in a recruitment firm, I was looking for tips on how to customise our pipedrive - do you have any specific features that may work for recruitment firms? I have worked with clients that work for recruitment and employment agencies and have used Pipedrive successfully. Following are some ideas:

• Create a Pipeline for each type of business sector (IT, Engineering, Admin, Finance, Sales, etc)
      • Deal title is Job title, Organization is the company
    • Create a Pipeline to track your prospects and interviews. Stages could be:
      • Contact
      • Qualified Prospect
      • Interview Scheduled
      • Interview w/Company
      • Hired
    • Create Deal Labels or Custom Fields for each type of business sector
    • Create Contact Labels for job search (for example, Mary Poppins, contact name and label is Sales - Mary is a candidate for Sales openings) 
  • Karoliine Piile
    edited January 2022 #42

@Rachel van Eyk - How do you stop weighting in Pipeline? We have switched rotting off for our tail end of Pipeline but it still weighs the stage. 

By default, probability per stage is set to 100%. This allows you to always see the exact value programmed in each deal, and allows for the summary to provide the full total value of the deals in each stage.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #43

Can rotting day be set to skip the weekend?

You can skip the weekends in workflow automations for example, but with the rotting day you have to take weekends into account, unfortunately. 

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #44

Can you move a deal from a sales process pipeline to a post-market pipeline (clinical)?

Yes, you can drag and drop it. You can do it in the pipeline view or the deal view. Some people find it useful to make a copy of it, which you can have automated even. It would be beneficial especially when you have different teams that need credit for deals won. For example if you have a sales team where you mark the deal as won, then you can have a copy created automatically and put into a renewal pipeline, so that the renewal team can start working on it. 

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #45

How can I mark an Activity as urgent?

You can mark it as due that day. 

Depends on what your activity is. If it’s related to a deal, what you could do is to use the labeling system to have some sort of urgent label color. And then when you sign it to a deal, you could create a filter to them and so you’ll have a neat list of really urgent activities. 

Or you can actually create an activity type called urgent activity and in the activity subject you can write a phone call or email follow-up or anything you need. 

• Karoliine Piile
    edited September 2021 #46

Can a regular user delete a person? 

Yes, a regular user can delete a contact, but this is good feedback, thank you!