Deals List - Export Data

Options
Rob Stamper
Rob Stamper Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I am not seeing a way to add a column for "Parent Organization" to my deals list. Does anyone know if this is possible? It would be extremely valuable to my business if we could export a deals list with the option of seeing parent organizations information. I don't think this would be that difficult of an option to add to the organization tab of the column options for Deals List. 

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Rob,

Thank you for reaching out! 

This is indeed not possible on list view, unfortunately. I will be sending this as feedback internally to our product team so they can review it and take it into consideration for future improvements. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, so thank you for taking the time to write here.

For now, I would recommend reaching out to our support team as they might be able to get what you need or help you find a solution. In some cases, exceptionally, we might even be able to get you a custom export. :)

Kind regards,
    Andreia

• Rob Stamper
    Rob Stamper Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Rob,

Thank you for reaching out! 

This is indeed not possible on list view, unfortunately. I will be sending this as feedback internally to our product team so they can review it and take it into consideration for future improvements. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, so thank you for taking the time to write here.

For now, I would recommend reaching out to our support team as they might be able to get what you need or help you find a solution. In some cases, exceptionally, we might even be able to get you a custom export. :)

Kind regards,
    Andreia

Thanks Andreia for your communication! I hope this is something that could be easily added in the future. You all have been wonderful in communication and assisting with everything.