Create Deal Summary / Abstract - For Management Reviews / Approvals

Options
Tony Howell_54778
Tony Howell_54778 Member Posts: 2

I'm interested in creating a "deal summary or abstract" with the primary terms of the deal that are needed for review and consideration as part of the approval....management wants only certain data, not the entire deal history...and adding a custom checkbox option for approved / rejected / arrange meeting  (or even an open text box for free text questions/guidance)

Any recommendations?  

"Custom Field Panel" // "SmartDoc" ??

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited September 2021 #2
    Options

I am thinking out loud but an internal tool can be set up using Retool to cater to this requirement.

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Tony,

I believe the best way to do this would be to create a Smart Docs template with all the fields that are usually required on those summaries. From that template, you will be able to create a document anytime you need a summary for a deal. The fields will get automatically filled with the information on the deal.

As for the custom checkbox, you can create a single option custom field as well as a text custom field for the questions/guidance.

If you have any trouble setting this up, our lovely support team is there for you, so please do reach out.

Kind regards,
    Andreia

This discussion has been closed.