Watch the recording of today's discussion - The move from “selling with empathy” to “compassionate u

2»

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #32

By @Jose Saenz :

Not everything is negative, one of our customers has already reached their sales quota for the entire 2020. It is our challenge to find who those customers are.

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2022 #33

By @Candace Peck :

Hi, I represent an Amazon account management & strategy agency that helps brands improve their Amazon presence. Most of our clients sales on Amazon are up. 

Please feel free to reach me via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/candace-peck-39879039/

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2022 #34

By @Melissa Clark :

Hello I'm a researcher investigating how businesses are thinking about the future and future-proofing business. 

If you fill in the survey, I would be happy to share the findings and explore collaborations with folks! Link is here: https://andjump.typeform.com/to/bkHuxE

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2020 #35

By @Melissa Clark :

Hello I'm a researcher investigating how businesses are thinking about the future and future-proofing business. 

If you fill in the survey, I would be happy to share the findings and explore collaborations with folks! Link is here: https://andjump.typeform.com/to/bkHuxE

Hi @Melissa Clark , what a great initiative! I think you might get more exposure and traction if you make a post about this in our homepage or under the Covid-19 topic here. Feel free to do that. 🚀

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2022 #36

By @Sara Leyva :

We offer a great platform to work from home. Kassnet.net

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2020 #37

By @Sara Leyva :

We offer a great platform to work from home. Kassnet.net

Hi @Sara Leyva ! Have you considered posting this in our homepage or under the Covid-19 topic here ? It will probably get more visibility. 🚀

• Melissa Clark
    Melissa Clark Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2020 #38

By @Melissa Clark :

Sounds like a great idea. Thanks so much Ines! 

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2020 #39

By @Melissa Clark :

Happy to help!

• Stan Liberatore
    Stan Liberatore Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #40

hey James the web app keeps crashing on me can you please assist?  is anyone else having these problems today?

• Stan Liberatore
    Stan Liberatore Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2020 #41

hey James the web app keeps crashing on me can you please assist?  is anyone else having these problems today?

@James Campbell  did you see my last note about the web app?

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2020 #42

Hi @Stan Liberatore ! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing Pipedrive. 

We did indeed have an issue occur yesterday and are recovering. Keep an eye on our status page for more on this and updates.

I'm going to ask you to clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try again, as it should resolve any issues left. If the problem persists, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you with any additional technical troubleshooting necessary.

For future reference, in case of issues accessing Pipedrive or the app working abnormally, I'd advice against posting your question in a thread related to another topic here in the Community, as it easily gets lost in here.

It's best if you reach out directly to our Support team, who can assist you 24/7.  Thank you! 🚀

• Juan Manuel Garrido
    Juan Manuel Garrido Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2022 #43

Very well done!

• Kris (Kristine) Meyer, PMP
    Kris (Kristine) Meyer, PMP Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #44

Hi. I'm new here. How do i get to the audio of this very interesting sounding training?? Thanks for your help :)

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #45

Hi. I'm new here. How do i get to the audio of this very interesting sounding training?? Thanks for your help :)

Hi @Kris (Kristine) Meyer, PMP , welcome to the Community, we're happy to have you here! :)

I'm afraid we don't have an audio-only version of this session. What I can suggest is that you play the video on a separate tab in your browser and just listen from there. You can still interact with the community by opening it on another tab where you can browse around and post. 🚀