🆕 Campaigns: Feature Updates and Roadmap
It's been a quiet few weeks from our side, but we are back with some updates.
🚀 Feature Updates
- Email personalization is a winning strategy! Now all Person custom fields are available inside the email drag and drop editor as merge fields. This way, you can make sure your email campaigns feel even more personal.
Coming soon: ⏳
- Email footer localization has been a requested improvement from those who have customers in non-English speaking countries. To make sure you can localize the email fully, soon you will have an option to change the language of the footer text to fit your audience.
- Leadbooster web form update will allow you to subscribe contacts that fill out the web form automagically. No more manual follow-up actions for you.
- You might have a question based on the above: "How about integrations and API?". The answer is that we have an API endpoint available for integrators, and we will be inviting marketplace partners to upgrade their integrations. If you have a custom integration, ping me and I will share the documentation.
🛣️ Roadmap: 2021, Quarter 4
Since the launch in June, we've been gathering feedback, interviewing many of you, and getting ready to build new functionalities that will make your life much easier. To do that, first, we have to make sure the foundation is built on is secure, scalable infrastructure and the user experience is flawless. So in the next 3 months...
- We are preparing to exit beta in January 2022.
- We are focusing on the email infrastructure, doing stress tests, and securing the web app.
- Although we have many users who are pretty advanced and ready to consume Campaigns as is, the app requires some user experience improvements to make sure all users follow best practices and can get started effortlessly.
🛣️ Roadmap: 2022, Quarter 1
Some of the bigger things that we have in the roadmap right after the work scheduled in Q4 are:
- Domain authentication
- Email automation series, drip campaigns
- Double or confirmed opt-in solution
- Campaign scheduling
These items don't include ongoing improvements based on your feedback. So keep it coming.
💬 I will be happy to discuss the roadmap in the thread below!
P.S. I wanted to share a really fun Campaigns promo video with you. What do you think?https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/kxwp5f3MhDZbeD3eCppmxU?ref=community_post