September's New Apps Spotlight!

Options
Daniel Picon
Daniel Picon Posts: 27 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper Pipedrive Team

Check out the 4 new apps featured in this month's App Spotlight.

• Outgrow - helps you boost your marketing and engagement with highly interactive content
  • Vizrm - helps you visualize your Pipedrive data like Organizations and activities to better understand where to act next.
  • ReachOut - supports you in your networking and acquisition process on LinkedIn.
  • Champlist - allows you to turn your customers into fresh leads and track LinkedIn profile job changes and email validity.

🔔 Follow the Apps and Integrations topic to never miss out on the news! 🔔

61530ee050d9a9f0bae4b594_50908.png

Comments

• Kilian Heide
    Kilian Heide Member Posts: 19
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

As I saw this post and read more about Vizrm, I thought 'wow, what a nice feature!'
    Then I wanted to test it, connected it with Pipedrive and literally nothing in this feature worked...
    I couldn't do anything in Vizrm except searching for the name of an organization. And when I wanted to get to the org chart from Pipedrive, the website didn't load. So right now I can do nothing with it. 

Anybody else with the same issues, or is it just me?

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2021 #3
    Options

Outgrow and Vizrm seem to be great tools! Plenty of stuff can be done via these. Talking to my director and we may end up signing up with them, thanks for sharing.

• Markus Meier_49922
    Markus Meier_49922 Member Posts: 25
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited October 2021 #4
    Options

As I saw this post and read more about Vizrm, I thought 'wow, what a nice feature!'
    Then I wanted to test it, connected it with Pipedrive and literally nothing in this feature worked...
    I couldn't do anything in Vizrm except searching for the name of an organization. And when I wanted to get to the org chart from Pipedrive, the website didn't load. So right now I can do nothing with it. 

Hi Kilian,

thanks for sharing this feedback! Our support team has already solved the issue you were facing and should be in touch with you personally!

Thanks for making vizrm a better tool for everyone!

M

• Kilian Heide
    Kilian Heide Member Posts: 19
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #5
    Options

Hi Markus,

thanks for your reply. 

Vizrm is working great now and is a very good feature for Pipedrive!

• Denny Reinert_55551
    Denny Reinert_55551 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2021 #6
    Options

Hey Markus,

I've installed your Vizrm app and for the most part it's working, but I don't see any job titles associated with the contacts in the org chart even though the titles are in Pipedrive. Also, Settings keeps on erroring out for me. Can you help? 

Thanks, Denny