Is there a way to export all deal data to a pdf?

Niklas Tschöpe
Niklas Tschöpe Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I would like to take all the data from a deal, like notes, e-mails and activities and share them with other people in my company that don't use Pipedrive. This would be very useful for restructuring our file system because we cannot make everyone in our company use Pipedrive.

Is there a way for me to export all the deal data to a word document or a pdf for example?

Comments

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited May 2022 #2

Hi @Niklas Tschöpe ,

Yes, 2 ways: 

1) Nice Version: by using Integromat. Please let me know if you need help. My colleague @Yannik Sommer  is a true Integromat Expert. With Integromat you can define all needed items or data you want to have on the PDF and create it automatically very structured. You even can send it automated if a deal moves into a certain stage for example.

2) Quick Version: You do a screenshot of the entire page. For many users this is enough.

Unfortunately, there is no direct PDF Export on deal level. And I am very sure that Pipedrive will not have it on their roadmap. I guess they would like to have your colleagues using paid licenses ;-)

Does this help?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited October 2021 #3

Hi @Niklas Tschöpe ,

Yes, 2 ways: 

1) Nice Version: by using Integromat. Please let me know if you need help. My colleague @Yannik Sommer  is a true Integromat Expert. With Integromat you can define all needed items or data you want to have on the PDF and create it automatically very structured. You even can send it automated if a deal moves into a certain stage for example.

2) Quick Version: You do a screenshot of the entire page. For many users this is enough.

Unfortunately, there is no direct PDF Export on deal level. And I am very sure that Pipedrive will not have it on their roadmap. I guess they would like to have your colleagues using paid licenses ;-)

Does this help?

The third option is to print the page as a PDF from your browser from the deal detail view. :)