Commercial Real Estate Agent Assistance

Sam Harrell
Sam Harrell Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I am commercial real estate agent looking to utilize this software. I mainly work in mulitfamily. Anyone have any suggestions for setting it up? Any resources people have used that they would recommend? A couple of things I would love some advice on.

1. Where do i store information about properties? Products seems to make sense but I cant get past the tax and the per unit function.
  2. Has anyone connected PropertyRadar? I will likely use the zapier integration. 

Thanks!

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Sam!

We have a lot of information on how to use Pipedrive for real estate here and here, including an ebook. :) I'd start by having a look there.

If you have any doubts about how the system works, please don't hesitate to contact our lovely support team, available 24/7.

Have a great weekend!
    Andreia

• Leslie_59365
    Leslie_59365 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #3

Hi Sam!

We have a lot of information on how to use Pipedrive for real estate here and here, including an ebook. :) I'd start by having a look there.

If you have any doubts about how the system works, please don't hesitate to contact our lovely support team, available 24/7.

Have a great weekend!
    Andreia

Hi Andreia,

Do you have any commercial real estate customers who are using PD for Landlord Rep leasing opportunities? Commercial real estate, on the leasing side, is very different than residential. We are trying to use it for this purpose and it doesn't seem to be a good fit.

Can you connect me with a similar current user to get more info!

Leslie

• Dominique H.
    Dominique H. Member Posts: 18
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Hello,

We are a professional company based in Belgium that has set up an entire automation workflow for Real Estate. We give free consultations as a service solution provider partner of Pipedrive.

We have created a database that synchronizes with Pipedrive to manage al your data. We push it to several workflows into Pipedrive and other systems.

We collect data from:

• Lead platforms (seller leads)
    • Social media platforms (seller & buyer leads)
    • Your personal real estate website (incoming data: buyer & seller leads)
    • Real estate platform requests visits (incoming data: buyer & seller leads)

We push data to following flows in Pipedrive:

• Follow-up flow
    • Prospection flow
    • Home valuation flow
    • Preparation (marketing) flow
    • Visits for sale
    • Visits for rental
    • Visits for Newbuild
    • Billing workflow
    • Or custom flows

We connect data with:

• Your preferred billing system
    • Your CRM to manage your properties ( you don't need to work with a CRM)
    • Email marketing software to trigger flows
    • One-time emails for follow-up notifications before and after appointments

We can always do a free online call to see how we can help you. Visit our website www.amai.immo or book a free call true this link: https://calendly.com/future-marketing-agency/online-meeting-001