Welcome, Campaigns beta testers! Ask us anything 💬

Comments

• Kim Leary
    Kim Leary Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2022 #2

I still haven't been approved for testing but would love to contribute! 

• David_Zisner
    David_Zisner Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary Elite + Premier Solution Provider 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2022 #3

Hi @Inês Batata - we have not been approved yet for beta testing, would love to have a go at it :-) 

• Christian Wilk
    Christian Wilk Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2022 #4

How can I onboard my customers, i.e., receive consent to add them to the campaigns, e.g., can I create a flow to convert my LinkedIn followers into a consent workflows for Pipedrive? @Janis Rozenblats 

• Salim Sayed
    Salim Sayed Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #5

Will or is there a feature to schedule email campaigns for a later date?

Also I think the segmentation could do with some improvements. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #6
    Kim Leary said:

I still haven't been approved for testing but would love to contribute! 

Hi @David Zisner, hi @Kim Leary!

If you're in this channel, it means you've been approved as a beta tester. I just double-checked - see the Pipedrive account that you access using the same email as here in the Community ;) Check your inboxes for notifications and tips.

Happy campaigning! This is a good place to start. 🚀

• Christian Wilk
    edited March 2022 #7

Choosing the recipients (TO) just based on contact owners is pretty limiting. I would prefer to create different recipient lists, e.g. for different customer segments.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #8

Choosing the recipients (TO) just based on contact owners is pretty limiting. I would prefer to create different recipient lists, e.g. for different customer segments.

@Christian Wilk filters are not limited to owners only. Here is a knowledge base article that talks about filtering capabilities. The only thing that is not mentioned there is the marketing status as a condition for recipient management. Here is an article about that.
    So in theory you can create very complex filters using different entities, e.g person, company, deal, owner.

• Janis Rozenblats
    edited March 2022 #9

Will or is there a feature to schedule email campaigns for a later date?

Also I think the segmentation could do with some improvements. 

@Salim Sayed thanks for the question. Email campaigns scheduling is planned in Q1 2022. Soon ;) 
    Regarding segmentation, pls see my comment above in response to Christian's question. 
    Any specific needs that you can't solve yet?

• Janis Rozenblats
    edited March 2022 #10

How can I onboard my customers, i.e., receive consent to add them to the campaigns, e.g., can I create a flow to convert my LinkedIn followers into a consent workflows for Pipedrive? @Janis Rozenblats 

@Christian Wilk great question. As it is today, any customer can be opted in manually by changing the status from "no consent" to "subscribed". That's it. 
    It's up to you to follow the regulations and get consent either by adding a specific checkbox for people to tick when they register for a newsletter or any other means.
    Leadbooster webforms have this option built-in, you can choose to add a person "marketing status" field to the form and that will add a checkbox when ticked will automatically Subscribe the contact.

Also, a new API endpoint will be added shortly to the dev docs, so external apps and tools can be upgraded.

Furthermore, we are adding the "marketing status" field change option to the workflow automation, so it can then be used to change consent status based on some data you are collecting.

And finally, early next year, Q1 most probably, we plan to release a double or confirmed opt-in solution.

• Christian Wilk
    edited March 2022 #11

Thanks @janisrosenblats (this name function is quite annoying)

The marketing status field within the Leadbooster webforms works like a charm.

For us, double consent would be a must, so really looking forward to this feature addition!

• Christian Wilk
    edited March 2022 #12

Ah, I was missing the information that this is "hidden" behind the filters tab. Make sense, appreciated!

• Peter Birch
    Peter Birch Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2022 #13

At a glance looks really cool! Look forward to drip campaigns with look to be in the pipeline.

Not directly related but something that came to mind - we rely on mailchimp + other tools (eg Outfunnel, Leadfeeder) to recognise when a lead revisits the website.  If we no longer used Mailchimp then would these kind of insights still exist?  Maybe more a question for Leadfeeder or Outfunnel I guess, as I don't believe Pipedrive has any native way to recognise when a lead visits the website, right?

• Christian Wilk
    edited March 2022 #14

Hi @Janis Rozenblats 

The key problem we currently have in our team is to create the double sign in and to connect it to existing persons we already have in Pipedrive. Do you have a blog entry / FAQ / guideline how we can fully make use of double sign-in. Any help is appreciated.

Without this we cannot make use of the feature, hence, I would not pay for it.

• Christian Wilk
    edited March 2022 #15

@Inês Batata How can I add my team mate Ann-Cathrin Nordhoff to the community here?

• Inês Batata
    edited March 2022 #16

@Inês Batata How can I add my team mate Ann-Cathrin Nordhoff to the community here?

Hi @Christian Wilk, happy 2022 and thank you for your interest in adding more colleagues aboard this discussion group :)

Currently, only us community managers and channel moderators can add members to the group: @Juris what say you?

• Christian Wilk
    edited March 2022 #17

To be more specific, we struggle to include a button in our campaign mailing that could trigger a Pipedrive field that we have created ourselves in order to record the double-sign in consent:

• Inês Batata
    edited March 2022 #18

Update: @Christian Wilk I can add your colleague to the channel here but I can't find her Community member account. If she already has one, please tag her in a reply and that's all I need. 

If not, here's how she can easily create one without leaving Pipedrive or having to come up with a new login to remember 😎

• Janis Rozenblats
    edited March 2022 #19

@Christian Wilk thanks for the clarification. 
    Yes, the solution you are trying to come up with will not work that way, unfortunately. 
    We have a double opt-in or confirmed opt-in solution going into development in the next couple of weeks, this will provide the solution you need. 

Until then, the consent can be recorded in some other way manually by you and the team. 

I don't want to suggest a hacky alternative, but it could be done so that you subscribe a contact, add another "temporary" consent confirmation custom field that can be manually changed after you would send a campaign to unconfirmed recipients with one button that asks them to confirm the consent. Then looking at the report of clicks change the custom field value manually. Very hacky, but it would work.

• Janis Rozenblats
    edited March 2022 #20

At a glance looks really cool! Look forward to drip campaigns with look to be in the pipeline.

Not directly related but something that came to mind - we rely on mailchimp + other tools (eg Outfunnel, Leadfeeder) to recognise when a lead revisits the website.  If we no longer used Mailchimp then would these kind of insights still exist?  Maybe more a question for Leadfeeder or Outfunnel I guess, as I don't believe Pipedrive has any native way to recognise when a lead visits the website, right?

@Peter Birch great question. Currently, there is no "native" website engagement tracking solution from Pipedrive that would store known customer website visitor information. This is on our radar and roadmap, but not in the first half of the year at least. To do this kind of track you would need to use 3rd party integration, unfortunately.