Comments

• Laura Eiche
    Laura Eiche Pipedrive Team Posts: 75 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2021 #122
    Options
    Laurie said:

I would love to be involved 

Hey Laurie, sure thing! I enabled the feature for your company. :) Please let us know if you spot something unexpected or something that's not working properly for you.

Looking forward to your feedback!

• Laura Eiche
    edited December 2021 #123
    Options

Sign me up for beta, please.

Hey Garret, thanks for signing up! 

I enabled the feature for your company. :) Please let us know if you spot something unexpected or something that's not working properly for you.

• Ted Youn
    Ted Youn Member Posts: 116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2021 #124
    Options
    Ted Youn said:

This looks very useful. Cout me in, please.

Sorry for the late response. Please enable for hs-pd-sales.pipedrive.com. @Laura Eiche 

• Laura Eiche
    edited December 2021 #125
    Options

Great improvement.... would like to test it as well

Hey Stefan, thanks! :)

I enabled the feature for your company. Please let us know if you spot something unexpected or something that's not working properly for you.

• Laura Eiche
    edited December 2021 #126
    Options
    Ted Youn said:

This looks very useful. Cout me in, please.

Sure thing, Ted! :) I enabled this feature for your company. 

Feel free to try it out and let us know if something is unexpected or not working properly. 

We're looking forward to your feedback :)

Happy holidays, too! 

• jams
    jams Member Posts: 19
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #127
    Options

Sign us up 🙂

• Lachlan Macdonald
    Lachlan Macdonald Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #128
    Options

this is great...would love to get BETA on all things to be fair....I love to trailblaze

• Danyan Zimmermann-Lai
    Danyan Zimmermann-Lai Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #129
    Options

Please add us, thanks!!

• Laura Eiche
    edited January 2022 #130
    Options

Sign us up 🙂

Hey James, sure thing! 

I enabled the feature for your company. Please let us know if you spot something unexpected or something that's not working properly for you.

Looking forward to your feedback, and happy new year! :)

• Laura Eiche
    edited January 2022 #131
    Options

this is great...would love to get BETA on all things to be fair....I love to trailblaze

Hey Lachlan! Awesome! 

• Laura Eiche
    edited January 2022 #132
    Options

Please add us, thanks!!

Hey Danyan, sure thing! 

• Karina Davies
    Karina Davies Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #133
    Options

I don't know if it's related or a coincidence but since joining the Beta my 'All categories' search doesn't work, I have to now click the specific category I am looking for. For instance, I type an email address of a contact I know is in PD but it will read "no results for..." until I select 'People', then that contact's record appears, which is very annoying. Is this a bug?

• Francesco
    Francesco Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited January 2022 #134
    Options

I don't know if it's related or a coincidence but since joining the Beta my 'All categories' search doesn't work, I have to now click the specific category I am looking for. For instance, I type an email address of a contact I know is in PD but it will read "no results for..." until I select 'People', then that contact's record appears, which is very annoying. Is this a bug?

We have the same problem

• Samy Abdullah_49841
    Samy Abdullah_49841 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022 #135
    Options

facing the same thing :(

• Laura Eiche
    edited January 2022 #136
    Options

Hey, this is very unexpected. We're looking into it, thank you for letting us know! I will let you know as soon as we get any updates on this. 

• Laura Eiche
    edited January 2022 #137
    Options

Heyhey, the bug has been fixed now. :) Thank you for spotting this and sorry for the caused inconvenience. 

• Karina Davies
    Karina Davies Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited January 2022 #138
    Options

Brilliant, thank you!

• Russell O'Keefe
    Russell O'Keefe Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #139
    Options

Can we still join the beta test for searching notes by keyword(s)?  If so, sign me up!

• Laura Eiche
    edited March 2022 #140
    Options

Can we still join the beta test for searching notes by keyword(s)?  If so, sign me up!

Hey Russell, this feature is already live for all users in Pipedrive. :) You should be able to search for activities and notes. 

Let me know if there's something missing for you. Happy to hear your feedback! 

• Laura Eiche
    Options

Hello @Rodrigo Mendonca MKT! Hmm, could you share a bit, what made you ask for this? :) What would you like to do?

• Rodrigo Mendonca MKT
    Options

Sure!

My activities notes are auto populate and I would like to create an automation like this:

"If an Activity Note contains "placeholder text"

Then, apply Lable "X" to the Deal."

Thank You!

• Rodrigo Mendonca MKT
    Options

Hi, @Laura Eiche , how are you doing?

Have you seen my preview answer to your question?

Thanks!

• Laura Eiche
    Options

Hello, @Rodrigo Mendonca MKT!

I had a quick check and seems that it is indeed possible to create an automation, that adds a label to a deal when its activity note contains a certain keyword. :)

To do that, you can head to Workflow Automations and create a new automation with these steps:

Hope that helps!

Laura