Creating a set of activities all at once for a single DEAL (follow-up cadence)

Options
Karen Vieira
Karen Vieira Member Posts: 10
First Comment First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

We follow up on deals at predetermined times - e.g., 1, 3, 5, 7 days.

I don't see an option other than adding a single activity at a time.

How do others deal with scheduling several follow ups on a deal all at once, with the same sequence? 

(I'm thinking we'd prefer "attaching" the follow up sequence to a deal over a person because we often have potential clients or clients with several potential deals at once - so ideally, the reminder would be to follow up on x DEAL with that person and not have to go through the extra step of figuring out which deal is current)

Thank you.

Comments

• Gabriel Ramos
    Gabriel Ramos Member Posts: 28
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hey Karen,

We import one activity to the deal that has a specific type ( first activity e.g.).

Then we use pipedrive automatio to generate 4 or five tasks when that activity is marked as done in a specific Stage of the pipeline.

Hit me up if you have any doubts

• Karen Vieira
    edited December 2021 #3
    Options

Hey Karen,

We import one activity to the deal that has a specific type ( first activity e.g.).

Then we use pipedrive automatio to generate 4 or five tasks when that activity is marked as done in a specific Stage of the pipeline.

Hi again @Gabriel Ramos I replied to you in my other thread.

I am not sure this will work for our purposes - also because we don't necessarily move stages for all the follow ups - in other words - our 7 follow ups happen in one Stage.

We might have to alter our process for follow ups to make it work like we're used to for the future - but for now I am focusing on seeing if we can maintain what we already have scheduled as we have it on import.

Thanks Gabriel.

• Karen Vieira
    edited December 2021 #4
    Options

Hey Karen,

Gabriel, actually, if I can separate in my mind the import - which is what I asked in the other thread - and what I am asking about here in this thread.

Now that I've explained a little more - the follow ups are all in one stage - and at different intervals. Can you explain how we might be able to work the automation you're talking about to fit this work process. (again this is not for the import - putting that aside and thinking just for our work process)