[Closed] Chatbot Feedback discussion

Veronika Danielova
Veronika Danielova Pipedrive Team Posts: 17 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

EDIT: This research has now concluded, thank you all for your feedback!

Hi there 👋👋👋,

Veronika, Product Manager for Chatbot (LeadBooster add-on) here 🙂

We would love to hear more details about your experience with Chatbot. Are you open to short call with me to discuss your feedback?

We are preparing and prioritizing improvements for next development and we would love to ensure it is aligned with your requirements and needs as much as possible.

Please feel free to reach out and choose your suitable time slot

Doesn’t matter if you’re using Chatbot or stopped because it did not meet your expectations. Let me hear it.

THANK YOU 

https%3A%2F%2Fapp-us-east-1.t-cdn.net%2F5da57ad6db7f757e793ebe1a%2Fposts%2F620e1e874c6e320e030f3637%2F620e1e874c6e320e030f3637_28813.png?width=1240&w=1240&auto=format%2Ccompress&ixlib=js-2.3.1&s=ed64f2f176aec5c42a8340c4914e44bd
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Veronika Danielova
    edited March 2022 #2

@James Bowie The post was moved here. Thank you for your interest! I will send you more information and a link where you can choose the time slot

• Ian Yun
    Ian Yun Member Posts: 43
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #3

@Veronika Danielova Hi, But there is no meeting schedule link to have a short call..

• Veronika Danielova
    edited February 2022 #4
    Ian Yun said:

@Veronika Danielova Hi, But there is no meeting schedule link to have a short call..

Ian,  good catch! I added link in the text, or please feel free to book your spot HERE

Thank you

Veronika

• Veronika Danielova
    edited February 2022 #5

@James Bowie The post was moved here. Thank you for your interest! I will send you more information and a link where you can choose the time slot

@James Bowie please feel free to choose your slot HERE! Thank you

• Ian Yun
    Ian Yun Member Posts: 43
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #6
    Ian Yun said:

@Veronika Danielova Hi, I booked schedule for call, how can i attend to discussion?

• Evaldas Taroza
    Evaldas Taroza Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7

These are the main pain points from my side:

• Have a list of prepared answers so that the agent can reply quickly
    • When the LiveChat starts, a prepared "Hello this is XYZ here" would help to keep the prospect on the hook, while the agent is still finishing elsewhere
    • Chatbot is only able to capture the qualified lead at the final step, but a lead maybe qualified much earlier
    • In LiveChat the agent is only able to set the basic fields, should be able to set the values at least for the fields that are marked as "display on deal/lead add screen"
    • Phone number and email validation in the chat
  • Edgar Pelayo
    Edgar Pelayo Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #8

My team has some needs regarding the Chatbot feature:

1. Statictis/Reports that can be filtered by a range of dates so that we could see the current metrics: viewed, clicked, qualified & disqualified.
    2. Direct link from that view to show the list of qualified leads.
    3. Conversations Templates to use directly.

It works great, but this shold be awsome to have.

Edgar Pelayo

• Laurence Carey
    Laurence Carey Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2022 #9

In my opinion it would be great to have lead details saved even if they do not complete the full form. The reason this is so valuable is if someone starts but then gets their main answer then we cannot get their details.

An example that would be great is if they complete the email you can choose to have the email and name saved so that you can then create email automations off the back of this.

• Malcolm_70754
    Malcolm_70754 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #10

I have used the chat applet over last few days. On both Chrome (windows 10), and then the actual Pipedrive app itself, inbound messages do not appear unless the page is manually refreshed, or in the app, the chat is exited and re-entered. 

• Trumpauto
    Trumpauto Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #11

Dear Veronika! I will write quickly my opinion. For me personally, chatbot is useless, unfortunately as 99% chatbots of other places. Mostly they are not able to answer issues I have and in PD it like introduction to get to the human support, which had been one of the best I experienced. I finally - I am human and from time where human and human solved se issues. For me it is value. I don't like to became human chatbot, who will study chatbot language format to get help. But I understand that money count. Altogether PD support is built up well Chatbot welcome me, make its 2 attempts and then forward me to person. Sincerely I have no objection to Your online support. I f You still think that our small team can change thoughts with You on this issue,let me know. I wish all the best to PD ja are almost the best on Your field. Let's drive on. BR Tõnu

• Richard Gregory
    Richard Gregory Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2022 #12

Parts of the chatbot I love. It's simple, tasteful and it does get used. 

However, it's very limited in terms of functionality and it would be nice if it were fleshed out more across the board. 

I think you guys at Pipedrive know what I mean, since you use Intercom instead of your own chatbot on your own page. ;) I just wish PD would incorporate a bit more of the Intercom type functionality into the tool. 

Thanks!

• jams
    jams Member Posts: 18
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #13

@Veronika Danielova  looks like I missed  the notification when the post was moved and no more slots are available

• Kim Cerutti
    Kim Cerutti Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #14

Hello Veronika, there are no more time slots for this? 

• Kim Cerutti
    Kim Cerutti Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #15

In my opinion it would be great to have lead details saved even if they do not complete the full form. The reason this is so valuable is if someone starts but then gets their main answer then we cannot get their details.

An example that would be great is if they complete the email you can choose to have the email and name saved so that you can then create email automations off the back of this.

In my opinion it would be great to have lead details saved even if they do not complete the full form.

I agree!

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 2022 #16

Hello Veronika, there are no more time slots for this? 

Hello Kim, we have finished interviews but feel free to leave your feedback here in the comments and it will also be reviewed by the product manager 📝