“Product Talks: Review of 2021 and releases for 2022” webinar Q&A

Options
Karoliine Piile
Karoliine Piile Pipedrive Team Posts: 107 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary First Comment Pipedrive Team Photogenic
edited August 2023 in What's New #1

Hi our dearest Pipedriver 💎

What an amazing event we had on the 15th of February with Maria and Tonya. If you didn’t have the opportunity to attend, be sure to watch the recording and fill yourself in on what wonderful plans Pipedrive has for you in 2022.

🎬 HERE you can access to on-demand recording

We promised to give answers to all of the questions we didn’t have time for at the webinar. Finally our Product, Sales and Success teams have given their answers and here they are under “replies”. If we have missed to elaborate something, please let us know by leaving a comment.

Comments

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Kyle - When I first set up Pipedrive for my company, I found the video tutorials very helpful. But as Pipedrive continues to evolve, the "how-to" videos become let and less accurate. Do you have plans for publishing more how-to videos?

Thank you for your feedback. We continuously add new videos to our Pipedrive Academy. If there is a specific topic you want covered, please post. https://www.pipedrive.com/en/academy?ref=www_header

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

Adam - Is there a way to track website activity of your contacts?

Currently the Webvisitor feature does not include further information than the organisations' name.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

Bart - Can you report in insights in the subscription reporting section on weighted subscription revenues per month instead of unweighted revenues per month?

Right now you can't, but this possibility might be added in future.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #5
    Options

Dan - Any discussion around social media posting/management integration with Campaigns in the future so that email campaigns match social media posts?

Toady we do not have it in our plans for 2022, but we are considering it for next year.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #6
    Options

Neil - Would be really helpful if you could phone call from the Lead and not have to call from the individual contact just like you can call from the Deal.

Thanks for the feedback Neil, this is actually something that we are currently working on, unfortunately we don't have an exact release date.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #7
    Options

Elena - I would love to test Campaign capabilities as well please. I just joined the company and would like to have an advice on how best to add new clients and activities for them in an ideal way?

For campaigns: https://webforms.pipedrive.com/f/2XhLTgBi33XLj7nP5Hl5fOmx0p9qf9W69lnhfHCrrAlhihTgnrfo8mqpoRr7pT8S7 

For the advise, I recommend to watch the video tutorials to get started.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #8
    Options

Henrik - Any plans for allowing filtering reports by custom fields or products in Insights?

Filtering reports by Custom Fields is available on our Professional and Enterprise plans. You can filter products in Insights by going to: Insights > Deal Progress > Filters / type -Products

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #9
    Options

@Ellie Wigodsky - I know there are scheduling tools in the marketplace that feed leads to Pipedrive, but is there a tool that will appointment reminders from Pipedrive to contacts?

Right now you can't, but we have passed on this feedback.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #10
    Options

@Brittany Lewis - Will the leads section be upgraded to allow seeing past call activities. Currently, we have to view the "Person" to see past calls. Emails do show up.

In the Leads section, if you click on Activity you can see all the Activities To Do and completed. You would need to create a Call Activity and mark as complete to see it. PS: If you are making calls with Caller on the person contact, you are right, these won't appear against the lead. But we are currently working on an option to allow you to make calls within the lead, and these call activities will remain on the lead flow.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #11
    Options

Alessandro - Why in the deal filter view I cannot select teams and download them?

We hope that you are looking for the following condition see screenshot. In case that this is not what you are looking for it would be great to hear your thoughts.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #12
    Options

Wictor - How do I access and try out "Campain"?

The form to get access to Campaigns https://webforms.pipedrive.com/f/2XhLTgBi33XLj7nP5Hl5fOmx0p9qf9W69lnhfHCrrAlhihTgnrfo8mqpoRr7pT8S7

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #13
    Options

@Zied Machkena - How can i track Lead conversion rate to Deals? It will be some insights for the Leads part ?

Leads Insights are currently in development and will be possibly available to 1st customers by the end of Q1 or early Q2 2022.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #14
    Options

@Alexandra Carré - Any specific plans to support global organizations better ? (companies that have localized sales teams in different countries addressing a single customers but for different markets)

We plan to revamp and add more functionalities to "Organisation" view and hopefully by late of this year our Beta version of account management would be launched. However, if this customer has different to go "Person", it is possible to manage it now. Also, at the moment in the “Organisation" detail view, you would be able to relate different organisations (as related, Parent or Daughter).

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #15
    Options

@Marco Gentile - I'd like to set workflow common for all users , is it possibile to do without use a license ?

We plan to support the ability for an admin to create workflows that others in the company can subscribe with the Automation for teams mission planned for later this year.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #16
    Options

Chandra - Is it possible to change the followup action on a workflow based on the type of email sent? Depending on the email sent a different followup would happen.

This can be achieved by creating separate workflows, one per email type. It is not possible to have different branches in a workflow, thus it cannot be done within a single workflow. It is in our backlog, but no plans to work on it at the moment.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #17
    Options

@Dimitrios Syrmis - Thank you for your presentation. I would like to implement project management in 1-2 months, for product development and after-sales support with our clients. Which option do you recommend for less effort in integrating all information to the specific deals?

We have reached out to you Dimitrios, to help you further. Anyone else interested in the Beta can write to mike@pipedrive.com. Check this ~10 min video from the current state of the tool. Recorded on the 31st of January so many improvements have already been made and are upcoming still.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #18
    Options

Heather - Will the deal age be added to the filters?

No plans for it for now. But we will have a look and see how critical this can be and when would we be able to address it.

• Alexandra Carré
    Alexandra Carré Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #19
    Options

@Alexandra Carré - Any specific plans to support global organizations better ? (companies that have localized sales teams in different countries addressing a single customers but for different markets)

We plan to revamp and add more functionalities to "Organisation" view and hopefully by late of this year our Beta version of account management would be launched. However, if this customer has different to go "Person", it is possible to manage it now. Also, at the moment in the “Organisation" detail view, you would be able to relate different organisations (as related, Parent or Daughter).

@Karoliine Piile Thanks for your reply. However, it's unclear to me whether the parent/daughter functunality is already available or not via file upload as I can find no fields that would allow this. Would you be able to please shed some light on this? 

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #20
    Options

Philip - Any Advice to manage professionally Pipedrive ?

I suggest to think of how you want to use Pipedrive and what you want to get out of it for reporting for example. This will help you decide how to set up your account. Think of things you want to capture and then use the Custom Fields and/or Label features. Also, think of a pipeline as a process, each time the process changes you may want to add a new pipeline. For example, a pipeline for your SDR, Sales, Success, Renewals, Marketing, etc. teams. Then use the Stages as a step within that process. May I also suggest reviewing: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/how-is-pipedrive-data-organized

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #21
    Options

Michael - While using the PD iOS app to send emails, if I reply or send an email from within a deal, the link will bring me over to Outlook and will include the text of the emails showing that the email comes from PD. This makes the email look like SPAM. Is there a way to fix this?

As your mails are currently not synced with your mobile app PD forwards you to your preferred mobile mailing app.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #22
    Options

Tom - Is PipeDrive the right CRM tool for me and my team to automate our activities to manage sales through a channel involving distribution, value-added resellers, referral companies and third party service agencies that have one-to-many relationships with the former?

Pipedrive is a very flexible tool and can accommodate many different sales processes. It would depend on exactly what you needed these automations to do -- but a member of our sales team would be happy to walk through it with you. If you wanted to try it out with a free trial you will most likely need to add some Person and Organization type custom fields to track all of the different relationships between contacts as well as Single or Multiple option custom fields to track the different types of contacts in your system.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #23
    Options

@Marilyn Hardy - Can you send me information on the 2022 Project Management feature? My company is interested in participating in a beta test.

Dear Marilyn, we have contacted you via email. If anyone else would be interested to participate in beta testing, please let us know.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #24
    Options

Abbi - Can we have deals in multiple pipelines? For example, if we have a pipeline for everyone, is there an additional filter where we could then only see/sort these by industry?

Yes, you can duplicate deals so they are in different Pipelines. May I also suggest using Custom Fields and Labels to create your Industry, then you can filter by either feature.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #25
    Options

Anamarija - Would it be possible to send massive emails ?

Not sure what you mean by massive emails, but I will understand it as with high number of subscribers and the answer is we have 50K subscribers limit you can send to today. Which can also be increased on demand.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #26
    Options

Scott - When will insights reporting be applied to Leads?

Leads Insights are currently in development and will be possibly available to 1st customers by the end of Q1 or early Q2 2022.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #27
    Options

Mary - I'm interested in trying out the campaigns beta.

You can use this link to register to our waiting list.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #28
    Options

Mark - From Leads how do you send a group scheduled email using a template?

Send of mails in bulk from Leads Inbox is currently not supported but it is in our roadmap but currently without ETA.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #29
    Options

Apolonia - Can you please advise who to contact for a SmartDocs Demo and test how it works?

If named account, should speak to CSM. Otherwise the KB article is helpful. There's a tutorial video in the Documents tab and Smart Docs settings page as well.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #30
    Options

Ann - will you touch on the future of Project Management today?

We have emailed Ann for further discussion.

• Karoliine Piile
    edited March 2022 #31
    Options

@Adam Thomlinson - Ability to tag an email or something to say something like waiting on customer or something so we can set up an automation to follow up if no reply received on sent email within a certain timeframe.

We are working on supporting this use case with the new delay step (in beta) together with Email conditions. Currently the delays can already be used in beta. The ability to check the status of the sent email is planned to be added in March/April.