🤷‍♀️ How to register Meeting Outcomes in Pipedrive?

Options
Nick_66201
Nick_66201 Member Posts: 7
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hey everyone,

I'm really curious to hear how others are registering the outcome of a meeting and reporting on that? I've been doing some research and heard about two possible ways from this post:

1. using different pipedrive stages
  2. activity types

The reply is 2 years old and doesn't go into much detail or show examples. So I was curious if anyone has an update or if things have changed since then in PD?

We would like to register two things in PD:

1. was the meeting attended or a no-show
  2. a basic score or rating of how well the meeting went (match between prospect, needs, products and services)

And we would need to be able to report on this from the Pipedrive reports section.

Thanks, looking forward to your feedback!

Comments

• InĂ©s LĂ­ndez
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Nick!

I can give you a couple of suggestions:

For no show: Create the activity type: "Meeting - no show" - So you can build a report later including the two types of activities: Meeting & Meeting no show. You can then segment by "type" in the chart and visualize the results. Something like this. 

For the scoring: This is a great idea, the best thing you can do is to create a custom field (I would even suggest making this field mandatory from a certain stage). This way, apart from being able to build a report, your team will be capable to sort their deals based on this scoring and make decisions. See here.

Looking forward to seeing other ideas! 

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Hi Nick - I’d actually recommend having 1 custom fields (e.g. “Meeting outcome”) with dropdown options including outcomes and “No Show”. As Inés said, you can then make the field important or mandatory at certain stages and create reports off of the field. 

• Nick_66201
    Nick_66201 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

Hi Nick!

I can give you a couple of suggestions:

For no show: Create the activity type: "Meeting - no show" - So you can build a report later including the two types of activities: Meeting & Meeting no show. You can then segment by "type" in the chart and visualize the results. Something like this. 

For the scoring: This is a great idea, the best thing you can do is to create a custom field (I would even suggest making this field mandatory from a certain stage). This way, apart from being able to build a report, your team will be capable to sort their deals based on this scoring and make decisions. See here.

Looking forward to seeing other ideas! 

Hi Ines, awesome feedback thanks so much! I think this will work for us.

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #5
    Options

Hi @Nick Martin ,

Would love to hear your experience with the suggested solutions!

Are you triggering any automation (email, task, etc) if someone didn't show up?

This discussion has been closed.