Help: I'm Tired of Errors in Sales Quotes and Long Lead Times

Options
SK_76310
SK_76310 Member Posts: 1
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi all!

So, I am currently working in the manufacturing industry as a Sales Manager. We design and produce refrigerated display counters, display cabinets, cold rooms and freezer rooms. Within our company we have different departments such as sales, engineering and production with different systems being used. A flawless flow of information between our departments is key, as I need information from other systems (such as CRM, CAD, PDM and ERP) as input for my sales quotes. For instance, I might need to retrieve pricing information from ERP and process it into my sales quote tool.

In my daily work, I struggle with spending an enormous amount of my time on manually putting this information from other systems into my quote tool. Most importantly, having to do this manually results in errors in my sales quotations and long lead times.

I'm very curious to learn about your situation. Do you experience similar problems with errors in quotes and long lead times as a result of poor system integration? And what would be the ideal solution to fix my problems?

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Silvan!

I understand your frustration, best way to integrate different software would be to hire a software engineer to build the integration specific to your needs. Would you like to send out quotations inside of Pipedrive with all that info? Maybe if the system is stuck somewhere for you, you should back up a few steps and look at what Pipedrive actually offers for your sales team. Integrating everything is not always needed. We have a couple of high-value clients that use different software for different things. There will always be some manual input needed, but betting on 1 software to do the work of 10, won't end up well.

• mobileforce-cpq
    mobileforce-cpq Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hello Silvan,

We are a new CPQ/Quoting partner of Pipedrive.

Are you still looking for a quoting solution for your Pipedrive CRM?

Our robust CPQ add-on app is fully integrated inside a Pipedrive deal to help you generate a branded quote document in minutes, and can address many of your needs including integration with external data sources during quoting. We support full product catalog, configuration, pricing and discounting rules, multiple price books, and currencies, and different pricing schemes such as volume/tiered/block pricing, automatic quote or proposal document generation, eSignatures, and customizable forms supporting the quote process.

We work with many customers including custom manufacturers.

We'll be happy to discuss if our CPQ for Pipedrive solution would be of interest to you.

Thanks

Mobileforce Team

www.mobileforcesoftware.com

This discussion has been closed.