Automation: No Activity created in the last 3 months by Deal - send email to Deal Owner

Marcelina Drozd
Marcelina Drozd Member Posts: 32
5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

How can I set up an automation like in the title? Is there any workaround?

So in a Deal there has been no Activity created for some time and I want to be reminded to check on a Customer.

Would be also amazing if there was a trigger like that: "no activity in the last xx months/weeks/days (also no emails connected to the deal in the last months arrived) 

Thanks!

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 166
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

Hey @Marcelina Drozd  this is a great idea for keeping on top of Deals. Sadly there would need to be a trigger of some sort for an Automation to be executed. 

My first thought was to create an Activity Filter (see image below) then use this filter as a Condition in the Automation workflow. 

Activity Filter
  • Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 166
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2022 #3
    Edie Mew said:

Hey @Marcelina Drozd  this is a great idea for keeping on top of Deals. Sadly there would need to be a trigger of some sort for an Automation to be executed. 

My first thought was to create an Activity Filter (see image below) then use this filter as a Condition in the Automation workflow. 

Activity Filter

You may find this filter works for now, slightly more manual but at least if theres a long list to manage - you can bulk edit & add activity to review the Deal etc

• Marcelina Drozd
    Marcelina Drozd Member Posts: 32
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #4
    Edie Mew said:

Activity Filter

Thanks Edie! I just created that filter + trigger and will test it if that works for us :))

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #5
    Edie Mew said:

Activity Filter

Use this filter in Integromat/Make

Watch Deal trigger, use the filter on it.

And let it run every day in the morning.

At the other end, you can send an email, a notification in slack, create a task for the manager in Pipedrive.

More Low Code filters, it's simple to use and powerful too