How to create a sales video letter that converts đź“˝

Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,062 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Video can be a powerful tool for marketers and salespeople, with figures from Wyzowl’s 2022 video marketing report indicating that 88% of respondents have been convinced to buy a product or service after watching a video.

Considering just how much video content we consume daily, this statistic doesn’t seem that surprising. Wyzowl reported that people are now watching more online video content than ever, with an average of 2.5 hours each day (an hour more than in 2018).

This article will help you leverage this increasingly popular sales and marketing tool. We’ll look at the benefits of sales video letters, their key components and how you can put your video together.

62253_Sales-Video-Letter.webp

Comments

• Eric Melchor
    Eric Melchor Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2022 #2

Informative post Manuel. There is also a video funnel playbook that might be of use for Pipedrive users. It includes video letters/playbooks for:

Onboarding upsell funnel - “Our upsell to annual plans have increased by more than 23% since implementing Bonjoro.”

Refer a Friend funnel - “I've used this exact funnel to encourage parents to invite a friend...I can point to approx $10K in referral income as a result of a Bonjoro I sent asking them to invite a friend!”

Re-activating past customers funnel - “We used Bonjoro to reactivate past customers who were not engaging with emails by saying “Hi” and letting them know about a promotion we have running. The results of the personal Bonjoro messages so far has been $16,200 in additional sales within 4 weeks.”

Get it for free at https://www.bonjoro.com/videofunnelplaybook

Eric M.
    Partnerships, Bonjoro

Â