Real estate teams

Miranda_17411
Miranda_17411 Posts: 15
edited July 29 in Business Talk #1

Is anyone willing to share how they arrange their real estate teams in Pipedrive, specifically how you allow a user access to one deal and at the same time record commission % to each agent privately? 

Comments

• Hi @Miranda  - I've recently been working with a San Diego based Staging company on permission settings and calculating commissions. Commissions is tricky and I usually recommend tracking outside of Pipedrive, but it can be calculated and tracked using automation (I use Zapier). I'd be happy to share more details on a call, if you think a solution like this could work for you.

• Miranda_17411
    Miranda_17411 Posts: 15
    edited May 11 #3

Hi @Miranda  - I've recently been working with a San Diego based Staging company on permission settings and calculating commissions. Commissions is tricky and I usually recommend tracking outside of Pipedrive, but it can be calculated and tracked using automation (I use Zapier). I'd be happy to share more details on a call, if you think a solution like this could work for you.

Hi Liz - I'm definitely curious! I would love to separate the commission part because I am looking to onboard an admin and I don't want that info to be public to them or any other agents I co-list with. Let me know how best to connect!

• Hi @Miranda  - I've recently been working with a San Diego based Staging company on permission settings and calculating commissions. Commissions is tricky and I usually recommend tracking outside of Pipedrive, but it can be calculated and tracked using automation (I use Zapier). I'd be happy to share more details on a call, if you think a solution like this could work for you.

Makes sense, Miranda. Feel free to schedule a time to connect with me here: https://www.opsdesigned.com/contact