Real estate teams

Miranda_17411
Miranda_17411 Member Posts: 15
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Is anyone willing to share how they arrange their real estate teams in Pipedrive, specifically how you allow a user access to one deal and at the same time record commission % to each agent privately? 

Comments

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment 5 Insightfuls
    edited May 2022 #2

Hi @Miranda  - I've recently been working with a San Diego based Staging company on permission settings and calculating commissions. Commissions is tricky and I usually recommend tracking outside of Pipedrive, but it can be calculated and tracked using automation (I use Zapier). I'd be happy to share more details on a call, if you think a solution like this could work for you.

• Miranda_17411
    Miranda_17411 Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2022 #3

Hi @Miranda  - I've recently been working with a San Diego based Staging company on permission settings and calculating commissions. Commissions is tricky and I usually recommend tracking outside of Pipedrive, but it can be calculated and tracked using automation (I use Zapier). I'd be happy to share more details on a call, if you think a solution like this could work for you.

Hi Liz - I'm definitely curious! I would love to separate the commission part because I am looking to onboard an admin and I don't want that info to be public to them or any other agents I co-list with. Let me know how best to connect!

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment 5 Insightfuls
    edited May 2022 #4

Makes sense, Miranda. Feel free to schedule a time to connect with me here: https://www.opsdesigned.com/contact

• Dominique H.
    Dominique H. Member Posts: 18
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Hello,

We are a professional company based in Belgium that has set up an entire automation workflow for Real Estate. We give free consultations as a service solution provider partner of Pipedrive.

We have created a database that synchronizes with Pipedrive to manage al your data. We push it to several workflows into Pipedrive and other systems.

We collect data from:

• Lead platforms (seller leads)
    • Social media platforms (seller & buyer leads)
    • Your personal real estate website (incoming data: buyer & seller leads)
    • Real estate platform requests visits (incoming data: buyer & seller leads)

We push data to following flows in Pipedrive:

• Follow-up flow
    • Prospection flow
    • Home valuation flow
    • Preparation (marketing) flow
    • Visits for sale
    • Visits for rental
    • Visits for Newbuild
    • Billing workflow
    • Or custom flows

We connect data with:

• Your preferred billing system
    • Your CRM to manage your properties ( you don't need to work with a CRM)
    • Email marketing software to trigger flows
    • One-time emails for follow-up notifications before and after appointments

We can always do a free online call to see how we can help you. Visit our website www.amai.immo or book a free call true this link: https://calendly.com/future-marketing-agency/online-meeting-001