looking for a decent quoting system through smart doc

Craig Beaumont
Craig Beaumont Member Posts: 66
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi All, I am looking for a decent quoting system through smart doc, but struggling with lack of detail in the product and pricing fields. any ideas out there.

Asking for advice + SmartDocs + Quotes 

Comments

• Jason Rainbird
    Jason Rainbird Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi Craig, 

Quick question  - do you still want to use SamrtDocs or a 3rd party quoting tool? We work with a number of different platforms but I'll need more details, please? 

• Craig Beaumont
    edited July 2022 #3

Hi Craig, 

Quick question  - do you still want to use SamrtDocs or a 3rd party quoting tool? We work with a number of different platforms but I'll need more details, please? 

Hi Jason

I would like to use Smart Docs, I have just rolled out Pipedrive to our team, as CRM and happy with workflow, we curranty use EZY a vey old lashed together quoting system.

I would like to use Smart Doc as I don't want to add a 3rd party app to our system. as my team are just getting up to speed with Pipedrive and something else would be a challenge for them,  do have a bit of experience with panda docs.

• Jason Rainbird
    Jason Rainbird Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #4

Hi Craig, 

Hi Craig, 

Would you be able to email me a copy of one of your quotes? jasonr@flowbird.co.uk

With SmartDocs, are you using Google or Word? For example, if you were using GoogleDocs, you could use an add-on called QuoteBee inside the proposal. 

Jason 

• Craig Beaumont
    edited July 2022 #5

Hi Craig, 

Thanks for getting back to me, On Its way, 

Craig