Hi Community, we use Pipedrive for project management as a marketing agency. I am interested as to i

Christopher Henry
Christopher Henry Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Hi Community, we use Pipedrive for project management as a marketing agency. I am interested as to if anyone has a solution for effectively tracking due dates on projects. The main issue we have as when you are looking at a KANBAN you don't know what is due first. Making it difficult to know what it priority. ALSO: Does anyone have a solution around alerting people of when things like notes have been added to a deal.

Answers

• Paul Minors
    Paul Minors Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited October 2021 #2

This is where I prefer to use a tool like Asana which is much more suited to project management. However, if you use a custom field for due date, you could view your deals in list view (instead of Kanban view) and sort them by date.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2022 #3

@CorpMentis to add onto the suggestion of @Paul Minors around the list view you could also create a custom activity type "due date" or use the default one "deadline". Then just add an activity to the deal with the right date.

The activity due date will sort your deals already in the pipeline against activities that are due earlier plus with one click on the activity icon on the deal in the pipeline you can still see when that "due date" is.

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/chrish