Has anyone discovered a way to delete chats from the history? I have several test chats that I would

John Freitas
John Freitas Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1
Has anyone discovered a way to delete chats from the history? I have several test chats that I would like to remove but cannot figure out a way to do this.
Tagged:

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi @John Freitas 

Currently the conversations can be only closed to “get them out of the way”, but there is no possibility to delete them. I've forwarded this request to our team though.
    If it helps, you can defined a person name with something like TEST , which is also used as name of conversation, to clearly define that it was a test.

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/john_freitas
  • Saša Batovanja
    Saša Batovanja Posts: 18 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2022 #3

Hi John, 

deleting of chat history is currently not supported in LeadBooster Live Chat. However, we're currently closely monitoring the usage of Live Chat and all your feedback is very appreciated!

• Phil
    Phil Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

Any update on this one? It would be really helpful is we could more easily see how historic conversations have been handled.

Some sort of tagging system or multiple archive boxes would be really handy.

e.g

-we would put spam chats into a trash / deleted status (or delete them for good)

-chats that have been converted to deals would be put in one status/tag

-chats that haven't been converted & need action.

Often we're on our phone and out and about so it's not until we get back to the office and review our chats that we decide how to escalate them or delete them.