How can I unified every activity or task in by each deal?

Options
BS Strategy Group
BS Strategy Group Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
How can I unified every activity or task in by each deal?

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2020 #2
    Options
    @BS Strategy Group I'm sorry but I'm not fully understanding your question. Could you please elaborate what you're trying to do? Me and others in this community would love to help :)
  • BS Strategy Group
    edited June 2020 #3
    Options
    Thank you Mike. Making adjustments in the actions tab to put all the activities carried out with my leads, I would like them to be simplified by profile of each lead and I do not want each activity to appear individually.
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2020 #4
    Options
    @BS Strategy Group so you want to have them in an activity list which you can filter out similar to other activities related to deals and contacts in Pipedrive?
  • BS Strategy Group
    edited June 2020 #5
    Options
    I would like to have a list with every lead and see every activities Horizontally so I can can export a list analyzing every lead looking at activity per activity
  • BS Strategy Group
    edited June 2020 #6
    Options
    Can I reach someone on the phone that can help me?
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2020 #7
    Options
    Hi @BS Strategy Group unfortunately we don't have a phone support and this community is more meant for peer to peer help between users. There's always the option to have an in-app chat with our support as well. So I understand you'd want some horizontal overview like on our contacts timeline right here but then for leads? https://www.pipedrive.com/en/academy/courses/never-forget-a-follow-up/chapters/contacts-timeline