Scheduler is a powerful tool. The invitation goes to my client with the Pipedrive Green colors and t

Dana Coates
Dana Coates Member Posts: 19
First Comment
Scheduler is a powerful tool. The invitation goes to my client with the Pipedrive Green colors and the Pipedrive logo. I would prefer the option to use the theme my LeadBooster uses. Ideally, my company's logo would be there too, not the Pipedrive logo. The client might delete the item because they don't recognize the Pipedrive green color theme or the Pipedrive logo.

5f42ec506d42d817b9557019_82721.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2020 #2
    Hi @Dana Coates , thank you for your feedback!

At the moment we have no plans about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of things:

* Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently: https://community.pipedrive.com/feed/whats-planned

* Join our Research and Beta Testing channel to be the first to know what's coming up and the chance to try out early versions of new and improved features: https://community.pipedrive.com/group/research
  • Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #3

At least for professional plan users...

• Minhaz Moosa
    Minhaz Moosa Member Posts: 43
    5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited September 2020 #4
    @Dana Coates
    I agree with this, i have already mentioned about being able to customise Pipedrive to each companies branding. As Ines say's above, it's not on their plans.
    Hopefully they can listen to users and put this on the roadmap.
  • Karen Unger_15215
    Karen Unger_15215 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020 #5
    I agree with Minhaz -- the BEST solution would be to upload the users' logo and colors. On colors, use B&W if you can't change the color.
  • Jean-Patrick HERBUTE
    Jean-Patrick HERBUTE Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2022 #6

That would effectively be a very usefull update. Same on the Sales Documents viewer. Clients might get frightened if they do not recognize the company's logo or color scheme, and might think they were rerouted on some phishing website of some sort ... 

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 224 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2021 #7
    Hi @Dana Coates, @Karen Unger, @Minhaz Moosa

Thank you for your feedback in the community. We're currently researching improvements on the Scheduler and would love if we could understand your workflows and your pain points better!

Would you be willing to get on a Zoom call to share your feedback? The call shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. You can book a time slot using my Scheduler link here.
    https://pipedrivebakerstreet.pipedrive.com/scheduler/mkKlBtq2/pipedrive-research-scheduler

Thank you,

Vincent Jyrwa
    Product Manager at Pipedrive
  • Rogier van Wagtendonk
    Rogier van Wagtendonk Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited March 2021 #8
    It's not even needed to be branded. You can make it even easier by just removing 'pipedrive' all together and go for a generic planning url & branding.

planmeeting.com
  • Ghislain Bélanger
    Ghislain Bélanger Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #9

This is obviously an usefull feature for the pro plan... It should be there already

• Marc Whitney
    Marc Whitney Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #10
    Any updates on this? How hard is it to remove the branding? Every company needs to find the right balance of features for customer retention versus promoting your product. With all the fear mongering out there about cyber threats and dodgy websites, people are reluctant to fill forms that redirect to what, is perceived as, essentially another site. And is perception is EVERYTHING.

So to compete with other CRM providers can you either a) allow to embed the scheduler or b) have an option brand it yoursself or at the very least remove Pipedrive refernces so it has a neutral appearance.
  • Adam Roe
    Adam Roe Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #11
    We had 3 clients refuse meeting requests because they didn't recognize the company. "Who is pipeline" - delete
  • Upwwward
    Upwwward Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #12
    It's definitely super important to be able to put our own logo.

For those interested, I even created a few days ago a feature request regrouping all previous requests regarding the customization of the Scheduler :
    https://community.pipedrive.com/post/scheduler-customization-62d6a0fa4149c0ae2b584361

I think the more people are active on that topic, the more likely the Pipedrive team will be willing to put some effort on it. So feel free to like, follow, and comment.