pipedrive add-ins for outlook

Vincent Bultot
Vincent Bultot Member Posts: 5
5 Up Votes

Hi,

I'm using MS Oulook on MAC and Windows, using a pipedrive add-ins for outlook to right click on a email to create automatically a contact or deal in pipedrive would save me a lot of time

Vincent

13 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi @Vincent Bultot , I've forwarded your feedback internally for consideration.

We've had an Outlook add-on in the past, but it was discontinued and as far as I know it won't be brought back, unfortunately. We do have a Gmail add-on, in case you're also using Gmail: Pipedrive Gmail add-on.

• Achim Schaller
    Achim Schaller Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #3

We've had an Outlook add-on in the past, but it was discontinued and as far as I know it won't be brought back, unfortunately. We do have a Gmail add-on, in case you're also using Gmail: Pipedrive Gmail add-on.

It becomes more and more important since Hubspot, Salesfortce and others do offer an Outlook Plug-In

• Brent Doven
    Brent Doven Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #4

Agree with Achim. It's the one feature I loved of MS dynamics - the contact showed a green dot if recognised in CRM, red if not (something like that). It was very easy to see if the contact that just emailed you was not in CRM and very simple to add them directly from outlook. One of pipedrives biggest missing features

• Leon van Leersum
    Leon van Leersum Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #5

It should really be braught back...!

• Stephane Carty
    Stephane Carty Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #6

Completely agree - the ability to add a task, or create a contact directly from outlook is so important - waste a lot of time switching back and forth between outlook and pipedrive...

• Thomas Wiest
    Thomas Wiest Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #7

We agree and we would also be very happy about it.

• Marisa Clark
    Marisa Clark Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #8

Why would you discontinue an Outlook plug-in / add-on?  Makes no sense....

• Graeme_55983
    Graeme_55983 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #9

Agree with Marisa, why this no longer exists is a complete head-scratcher to me. As an admin I am looking for tools that decrease the workload for my sales team. But having them jump between outlook and the pipedrive webmail does the opposite.

• Daniel Dieterlen
    Daniel Dieterlen Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #10

Agreed, that would be a very useful feature!

• Adam Fox
    Adam Fox Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary First Comment

Very sad that Pipedrive is the only CRM that doesn't have this plug-in with Outlook.

• Very unfortunate that this plugin is not there. It would save a lot of work.

• Josh_77732
    Josh_77732 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I would really like to see this feature considered. Salesforce offer it and would be a massive timesaver for all of us.

• Laszlo Mucsi
    Laszlo Mucsi Member Posts: 3

This is huge for us and shocking that it doesn't exist, we lose a lot of time because of this, and a lot of money. Considering moving to HubSpot just because of this.

• Andrei Panciuc
    Andrei Panciuc Member Posts: 9
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hi, @Inês Batata

I'm upvoting this - not having the integration with Outlook is a major drawback for Microsoft Users. Can you please comment on whether this is in the pipeline and when it can be expected?

Thank you

• SHGuthrie
    SHGuthrie Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Just in case it matters, I am adding my support/upvote to request that Pipedrive offer an Outlook Plugin for Pipedrive in order to speed the data entry process for new contacts.

I would use the hell out of this feature.

• Michael Hallman
    Michael Hallman Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 2023 #17

Is this still the case that Pipedrive CMR no longer has an Add-on for Outlook?

Thank you,

• Marcin Kwiecinski
    Marcin Kwiecinski Member Posts: 2
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

+1 from me. I am on Advanced plan with sync of emails, but would like to create deals / attach emails to deals directly from Outlook.

BR,

Marcin

• +1 from me. An Outlook Plugin for Mac and iOS would be very helpful.

• MBrown
    MBrown Member Posts: 29
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper

This is about the only thing that is holding us up to signing up at the moment. Everything is perfect

• Laszlo Mucsi

Yeah this needs to be remedied, very disappointing

• Laszlo Mucsi

We're thinking about moving to HubSpot...

• MBrown

You better call your bank manager first, for us it was 10 times the cost of Pipedrive

• FCBaker
    FCBaker Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Pipedrive: Please respond to why you discontinued and are not reinstating an Outlook extension for PD (?)...it's pretty straightforward and curious as to why this decision was taken.

I may have missed it, however, I've not seen a dedicated response.

Kind regards and thanks for your response to the community,

FCBaker

• MBrown

Hi FCBaker, can you tell me what the extension did?

• SHGuthrie
    SHGuthrie Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

@MBrown,

The top of the thread explains that the Outlook Extension would allow a user to click a button on an Outlook email that would create a Pipedrive contact for the sender.

• MBrown

If that is all it does, maybe they got rid of it because you can do that from the email screen in PD?

• Seb Connect
    Seb Connect Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Quelle déception, toujours pas d’add-In Outlook?

Est-ce dans les tuyaux?

• Chuck Babin
    Chuck Babin Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Please bring this back

• Logan-AM
    Logan-AM Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Need it!

Looking forward to have it back..

• Josh Monifi
    Josh Monifi Member Posts: 88
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper

We would most certainly use an Outlook plugin if it were available. Being able to link Deals to emails from within Outlook would be a great time-saver!