Neuro Chambers Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Options

Yes add me too. Thanks

• MC
    MC Member Posts: 70
    5 Likes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Awesome. Please add our account (not just me), if that's possible for the beta. 🙌🏼

• MBrown
    MBrown Member Posts: 42
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

So far so good, working perfectly for all users.

• Antny3
    Antny3 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    Options

It works perfectly, but it doesn't seem to be available in the app. Is that coming?

• jwhelchel
    jwhelchel Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Please enable, thanks!

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,102 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi, @Antny3 that's right, browser only. Multiple labels on mobile will come at a later point.

• Blueprint.Inc
    Blueprint.Inc Member Posts: 13
    5 Up Votes Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Yes, we would like access too!

• angryhawk
    angryhawk Member Posts: 11
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    Options

We'd also like to be added.
    Thank you!

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Options

Yes, sign us up please.

• Tash
    Tash Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited April 11 #43
    Options

Yes please! Would be very interested in beta testing this feature

• Milomir Lovric
    Milomir Lovric Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @Manuel Oliveira, I'd love to be a part of beta testing!

• Flyingdiver
    Flyingdiver Member Posts: 10
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I would like to be part of the testing of this much needed feature if done right. I think I can bring ideas to satisfy all needs of users.

• chrisrodney
    chrisrodney Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

I'm interested in joining this beta test as well!

• Blueprint.Inc
    Blueprint.Inc Member Posts: 13
    5 Up Votes Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira This has been enabled on our account and we've found some issues. What is the best way to provide feedback? I have a Loom video but probably best to send to someone directly. Thanks!

• Aneta_Z
    Aneta_Z Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I will gladly join the testing as well. Thank you!

• matthes18_
    matthes18_ Member Posts: 6
    Options

Erste Rückmeldung von der Nutzung der Beta-Phase:

Wenn ich über eine Automatisierung Label HINZUFÜGEN möchte, geht das
    leider (noch) nicht. Manuell kann ich Multi-Label setzen, aber bei Nutzung einer
    Automation, wird das bestehende Label leider wieder nur ersetzt und nicht ergänzt. Die Funktion des HINZUFÜGENs brauchen wir primär für Kontakt, Organisation und Deal (und auch alle anderen :P).

DANKE!! :)

• Manuel Oliveira
    Options

Hi @Blueprint.Inc , thank you for the feedback! I will reach out directly about your Loom video

• matthes18_
    matthes18_ Member Posts: 6
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira

Hey. Wenn ich über die Massenbearbeitung oder eine Automatisierung ein oder mehrere Label HINZUFÜGEN möchte, geht das leider (noch) nicht. Manuell kann ich Multi-Label setzen, aber bei Nutzung einer
    Automation oder der Massenbearbeitung, wird das bestehende Label leider nur ersetzt und
    nicht ERGÄNZT. Die Funktion des HINZUFÜGENs brauchen wir primär für
    Kontakt, Organisation und Deal (und auch alle anderen :P).

Danke für Deine Hilfe!! :)

• Stefaan De Vreese - Titanify
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira any news when we will able to do beta testing?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Options

Hi, the company details for everyone above this comment have been sent to our developers so you can have the feature enabled in the next release batch.

• Alexander
    Alexander Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Please add our company to the beta for this feature.

• MBrown
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira

Not sure if this is supposed to be where we put our feedback or not, but here goes anyway:

Feature is working perfectly so far manually, easy to add, edit etc.

To use filters, you cannot use "is" if you are choosing multiple labels, you must use "contains"

e.g: I use filter - Organisations "contains" Customer and Warm Lead NOT Organizations "is" Customer & Warm Lead

Automations do NOT work with multiple labels.

For example, I have an automation set up (from before this feature was added) to make a person label "Customer" once a deal is won

The automation will overwrite any existing label(s) There is no option (conditions) in automations to check current labels.

So for example,

Bob is not currently a customer, but we have quoted him. His labels at the moment will be "Hot Lead" and "Decision Maker" Once we mark the deal as "Won" his labels are deleted and changed to "Customer" but we lose the decision maker label.

This might not be something that can be achieved, but it's worth noting that Automations cannot add multiple labels at the moment, it will only allow you to add 1 label

• John Hulina - CRM Assist
    Options

I would be nterested if still open

• Jonathan Gennick
    Jonathan Gennick Member Posts: 61
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

@MBrown , that is useful information to know about the automations. Thank you for that.

I'd be curious to learn how others are using these labels.

My original use was to use labels to flag really important things such as "client is a dream client". This was because originally, the label appeared at the top of the window next to the person's name where it couldn't be missed.

Then labels were moved into the sidebar, and they are less useful to me there. I also had created a multiple choice field full of flags, because I needed multiples.

I still use labels for a few, exclusive choices such as: Retired, Deceased, Dream Client.

Now that I can have multiple values for a label, I am contemplating what to use them for or whether to even continue to use them. For example, I could merge my multiple choice field with all its flags into the labels field. The question is how to do that in an automated fashion, because it sounds like automations won't allow me to append two fields into one.

• TA
    TA Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Would love to join beta testing!

• MBrown
    Options

@Jonathan Gennick we are still working out our process but at the moment the main thing we are using them for are tagging an Organisation as a "Customer" or a "Prospect" or "Suspect" and "Partner" now we can also add things like "Lost Deal" with "Prospect" so we can see that we have quoted a Prospect before. Which allows us to nurture that Prospect for future opportunities (we never give up haha). And we can also now add things like "Bad Payer", "Gone out of Business" or even "Major Account"

With the Person we have "Customer", "Decision Maker", "Influencer", "Prospect", etc etc

As I said, we are still working on what the standard will be. And the only issue I have is that currently if we win a deal the Automation changes both the Person and Organisation to "Customer" but also deletes the other tags, so we have to go back and add things like "Decision Maker" manually.

• 澤口 友彰
    澤口 友彰 Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Yes, sign us up please.

This discussion has been closed.