Beta testers wanted: Multiple labels for Contacts

Options
13»

Comments

• zaberg
    zaberg Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

We were just talking about how much we need this! Yes, please, and thank you!!

• Jonathan Gennick
    Jonathan Gennick Member Posts: 61
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

@MBrown , Thanks for sharing that. It's interesting to see how others are using PD.

My dilemma now is whether to try and merge fields. I had long ago created a multiple choice field for a bunch of flags. I don't believe Pipedrive implements functionality to coalesce values from one multiple choice field into another.

• matthes18_
    matthes18_ Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Since I haven't heard anything else or seen a change, I'd like to try again:

If I want to ADD one or more labels via mass editing or automation, this is unfortunately not (yet) possible. Manually, I can set multi-label, but when using a
    automation or mass processing, the existing label will unfortunately only be replaced and
    not SUPPLEMENTED. We need the function of ADDING. So add more labels to the labels you have already set. Is that understandable? :)

• Jonathan Gennick
    Jonathan Gennick Member Posts: 61
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

@matthes18_ I agree, and what your asking for would be helpful with other multi-value fields as well. The ability to add and remove single values from fields that are lists of values is desirable.

• Antny3
    Antny3 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    Options

Yes, this would be quite useful.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,102 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, this feature is now out for all regions.

This discussion has been closed.