I am looking for a way to grab the customer data (name, address contact)in pipedrive to move it to a

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited June 2020 #2

You will need to use a third party tool like PandaDoc that allows you to generate data from information you have in Pipedrive.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Pete Ellery , thank you for your interest!

Like @Boris Tsibelman mentioned, you can use of the integrations offered in our marketplace. I did a quick search in the "Proposals and Contracts" category for you, check them out here.

I can also tell you some exciting news: we are working on our own native feature that will allow you to generate sales documents using PIpedrive data without having to leave the tool (contracts, proposals, quotes, etc), so stay tuned!

The best place to always be in the know is our Research and Beta Testing group, where you can also apply to try out early versions of new and improved features we want to launch. 

• Michael Roedeske
    Michael Roedeske Member Posts: 26
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2020 #4

Like @Boris Tsibelman mentioned, you can use of the integrations offered in our marketplace. I did a quick search in the "Proposals and Contracts" category for you, check them out here.

I can also tell you some exciting news: we are working on our own native feature that will allow you to generate sales documents using PIpedrive data without having to leave the tool (contracts, proposals, quotes, etc), so stay tuned!

The best place to always be in the know is our Research and Beta Testing group, where you can also apply to try out early versions of new and improved features we want to launch. 

Dear @Inês Batata in my recent beta testing of the Doc generation I raised the wish to be able to create documents out of contacts and not only Deals... Petes need is the same and I think there are thousands out there with same issue, just press a button on the contact and create a document, and not only Deal based.

• Michael Roedeske
    Michael Roedeske Member Posts: 26
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2020 #5

@Pete Ellery I share the same wish since furst day of using Pipedrive. Just a button where the clipboard gets filled with Contact Name, Company and address... maybe here some Chrome Extension Developer out there that could do that job?

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #6

Thank you @Michael Roedeske ! If you gave this feedback to the team they will have it in their list of suggestions to take into consideration. 🙂

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2022 #7

Hi again @Pete Ellery !

We're working of a feature that does this and still have a couple of spots open for beta testers. Can I give your name to the team as a beta tester? Let me know if you're interested. 

• Pete Ellery
    Pete Ellery Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2020 #8

Hi again @Pete Ellery !

We're working of a feature that does this and still have a couple of spots open for beta testers. Can I give your name to the team as a beta tester? Let me know if you're interested. 

I'm interested

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #9

Hi again @Pete Ellery !

Thank you @Pete Ellery , I've informed the team and they'll include you in the beta testing group.

If beta testing is something you might be interested again in the future, I suggest joining our Research and Beta Testing channel.

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #10

@Pete Ellery  @Boris Tsibelman Good news, this is now possible as we are rolling out the Sales Documents feature to users in the Advanced and Professional plan. Learn all about it here. 🚀

@Michael Roedeske  It still only creates documents from deals, but you might want to give the current version a spin and see what you think.