Restoring deleted items

Options
Jana Hodbodova
Jana Hodbodova Member Posts: 3
edited April 23 in Sales CRM #1

Hey, 

one of PD users in our company accidentally deleted some activity with a note and I had to write on chat to restore it. Just feedback would be great to allow restoring some accidentally deleted tasks or notes by the users or at least company admin.. 

Thanks

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Jana 

Thanks for sharing, I'll make sure out team sees your suggestion. Hope the support team was still able to help you out but your suggestion makes sense!

• Jana Hodbodova
    Jana Hodbodova Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Jana 

Thanks for sharing, I'll make sure out team sees your suggestion. Hope the support team was still able to help you out but your suggestion makes sense!

Support team promised to solve it soon, will see :-) 

• David Dooremont
    David Dooremont Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020 #4
    Options

good afternoon, 

the same over here. A user some how managed to delete 3090 deals by mistake.   

I can see the deleted deals  with the selection filter 'all deteled deals'.  I can change the status to 'open, lost, won or deleted'.  Problem is I don't know what status they had. some where open, won and lost... 

But I would like to restore all pipedrive data the way it was before this morning 10 a.m. 

I have send a message to the support team. I hope they can restore the data asap. 

• David Dooremont
    David Dooremont Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020 #5
    Options

I have send a message to the support team. They replied within the 3 hours. The data restore request is now send to the engineering team. They will restore the deleted deals soon.  No exact time specified, depending on the amount of open requests. But so far support has been good. 

• Tracey_24639
    Tracey_24639 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

My CEO has done the same, how do I retrieve all of my leads he deleted in error?

• André Vidal
    André Vidal Pipedrive Team Posts: 14 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited December 2020 #7
    Options
    Tracey said:

My CEO has done the same, how do I retrieve all of my leads he deleted in error?

Hello Tracey! 

In these situations it is necessary to contact our support team directly.

You can see how to contact our support team here: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005875565-How-can-I-contact-Pipedrive-Support-

They will be able to request our support engineering team to recover the information deleted, as long as the person requesting is an admin user of the account. 

I hope you can get this resolved soon! 

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

You can now directly submit a request to restore data directly by going to 'Quick Help > Chat with us'. Just follow the instructions provided by the chatbot, and the request will be sent to our engineers.