New Navigation will become available to all users this month 🧭

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

What changes with the New Nav? Watch the video below or check out our Knowledge Base tutorial and blog article.

https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/zXHDCmGGLrV7tfr8BLAGGE

Once you have access, you can use the in-app dedicated link to send us feedback. We want to hear what you think about it!

Happy navigating in a cleaner, simpler, faster Pipedrive! 🚀

96504_Screen_Capture_on_2020-08-05_at_14-35-27.gif

Comments

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited August 2020 #2

Thanks @Inês Batata ! Can't wait. Thanks to everyone for the hard work!

• Glen Christie
    Glen Christie Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3

Can not track activities done accurately like in the past. This is a critical metric, and the way to track them disappears without any help to track going forward. If you're going to delete a feature, you need to show ppl how to replicate it in the new version. 

• Richard Salisbury
    Richard Salisbury Member Posts: 17
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

Navigation feedback picture as above still shows "Deals" top left menu pane.  Deals?  Sales?  Or both?

• Scott Frank
    Scott Frank Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #5

The icons in the new navigation menu are way too small for me. I like the current navigation with the main tools I use at the top rather than having to jump through a bunch of menus.

• Brad Tindall_3303
    Brad Tindall_3303 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2020 #6

The constant big upgrades from Pipedrive are incredible. Keep going! Everyone really appreciates it!

• Marcus_8938
    Marcus_8938 Member Posts: 12
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

It seems the task bars and buttons, similar to the current version, are only partly readable with limited text. 

Ideally it would be good that all buttons and task bars, on all pages, are readable without any text cut off.  

Drop Down Options

Also suggest drop down options from task bars/buttons on all pages and all task bars

• Almonzer Eskandar
    Almonzer Eskandar Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited August 2020 #8

Can not track activities done accurately like in the past. This is a critical metric, and the way to track them disappears without any help to track going forward. If you're going to delete a feature, you need to show ppl how to replicate it in the new version. 

@Glen Christie  thanks for your comment, this was an issue that is fixed now, please let me know if it is still there for you. 

Have a lovely day :) 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #9

Navigation feedback picture as above still shows "Deals" top left menu pane.  Deals?  Sales?  Or both?

It is Deals only.  We were testing "Sales" in the first roll-out, but now we are back to using Deals. 

Let me know if you have any questions :) 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #10

The icons in the new navigation menu are way too small for me. I like the current navigation with the main tools I use at the top rather than having to jump through a bunch of menus.

Hi @Scott Frank  Thank you for your comment, can you tell me exactly which icons?

Did you know that you can use your keyboard to navigate between main items, for example clicking the numeric key #2 takes you to Deals, while clicking #4 takes you to email. 

Hover over the other icons to see their corresponding shortcuts :) 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #11
    Marcus said:

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

It seems the task bars and buttons, similar to the current version, are only partly readable with limited text. 

Ideally it would be good that all buttons and task bars, on all pages, are readable without any text cut off.  

Drop Down Options

Also suggest drop down options from task bars/buttons on all pages and all task bars

Hi @MT  can you share with me some screenshots, would love to understand this further :) 

Thank you!!

• Jeferson Umezaki
    Jeferson Umezaki Member Posts: 25
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited August 2020 #12

It is great for me, thank you!

• Scott Frank
    Scott Frank Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020 #13

I don't want to have to remember shortcuts when right now everything I need is right in front. I'm too old for that. :)

• Marcus_8938
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #14
    Marcus said:

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

Drop Down Options

Hi, yes, happy to send some screen shots confidentially how do I send to you privately? 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #15
    Marcus said:

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

Drop Down Options

If you do not, please share your email with our support and ask them to forward it to me. Almonzer Eskandar a Product Manager. 

Thank you for your help :) 

• Marcus_8938
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #16
    Marcus said:

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

Drop Down Options

Done, forwarded to support for you. 

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #17

Estou usando a quase uma semana.
    E eu ainda uso na versão normal dos meus clientes.

A versão nova é infinitamente mais fácil de explicar. O fato dos menus irem para a esquerda facilita todo o entendimento sobre as entidades Negócios, Pessoas, Organizações.

As novas funcionalidades e o agrupamento de funcionalidades de captura e conversão na guia Lead ficou lindo, só falta ter indicadores do que acontece ali :D

Só encontro bugs quando eu deixo o navegador traduzir automaticamente, mas nada que não seja simples.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #18

Estou usando a quase uma semana.
    E eu ainda uso na versão normal dos meus clientes.

A versão nova é infinitamente mais fácil de explicar. O fato dos menus irem para a esquerda facilita todo o entendimento sobre as entidades Negócios, Pessoas, Organizações.

As novas funcionalidades e o agrupamento de funcionalidades de captura e conversão na guia Lead ficou lindo, só falta ter indicadores do que acontece ali :D

Só encontro bugs quando eu deixo o navegador traduzir automaticamente, mas nada que não seja simples.

@Marcelo Silva  can you share more details about the bugs you found?

• Jorge Martínez Marbán
    Jorge Martínez Marbán Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited September 2020 #19

I loved this new navigation menu @Almonzer  Congratulations to the Pipedrive team 

• Glen Christie
    Glen Christie Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020 #20

The issue has been improved/fixed now. thanks.  I notice though, that everytime I check the insights tab, it does not refresh unless i refresh the browser (F5). Is there some way that it could be live updating? 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #21

@Inês Batata  can you  kindly help reporting this to the right internal channel?

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #22
    Marcus said:

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

Drop Down Options

Hi @Marcus  

As for the reporting side, we are rolling out our Insight tool at the same time as rolling out the new navigation, you might miss some elements in it like filtering but this will be available as soon as the next coming weeks. 

I hope that was helpful to address your concerns. 

• Marcus_8938
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #23
    Marcus said:

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

Drop Down Options

Hi I'm only seeing the new navigation bar feature for leads, but not deals, is that a bug or do you need to activate it?  Can you help? 

• Marcus_8938
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #24
    Marcus said:

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

Drop Down Options

Hi, did you receive the information I supplied to your support team (as requested)? 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #25
    Marcus said:

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

Drop Down Options

Sidebar (secondary navbar) is meant to host TOOLS that are linked with an area. 

For example, in Leads, you see tools that help you to get more leads, as for Deals this will appear once we add more tools in this area. Currently, in Deals you have views (ListView, PipelineView) and not actual tools. 

I hope this answer was helpful. 

• Marcus_8938
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #26
    Marcus said:

Great to hear. 

Task Bars and Buttons

Drop Down Options

Thanks for clarifying my earlier question.  Back to my other question, you requested I provide information to your support team and ask them to forward to you, in relation to my earlier feedback (below). Did you receive the feedback from your support team? 

For easy reference my previous note.  

Task Bars and Buttons

Drop Down Options

• Marcus_8938
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #27

LEAD REPORTING & INSIGHTS

a) how are  leads reported in the future Insights Features and reporting?  

b) also, will there be a weighted % value and total value, and number of leads reporting feature? 

c) Custom Insight Reports - we have custom reports set up for existing deals and stages.  We have moved some deals into the Leads, but want to know how these leads will be reported into our custom Insight reports?   

We need to know above as it impacts the way we are forecasting and managing our pipelines daily/weekly/monthly/yearly, as do NOT want to have to report on them separately.  

• Seda
    Seda Posts: 85 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited August 2020 #28
    Marcus said:

LEAD REPORTING & INSIGHTS

a) how are  leads reported in the future Insights Features and reporting?  

b) also, will there be a weighted % value and total value, and number of leads reporting feature? 

c) Custom Insight Reports - we have custom reports set up for existing deals and stages.  We have moved some deals into the Leads, but want to know how these leads will be reported into our custom Insight reports?   

We need to know above as it impacts the way we are forecasting and managing our pipelines daily/weekly/monthly/yearly, as do NOT want to have to report on them separately.  

Hi @Marcus !

a) Leads reporting is planned to be added to Insights.

b) We will try to cover different aspects of Leads reporting once we start adding thoso to Insights. Things like value and number of leads will be definitely included. 

c) yes :) Once we add Leads to Insights then you can create custom reports with Leads as well

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #29

Hi @Glen Christie !

At the moment that's how it's supposed to work: the shared insights public link refreshes automatically, but within the app you have to refresh manually. It's in our plans to make it refresh automatically in-app too, but unfortunately I can't give you an ETA right now as it involves many moving parts and shifting priorities and development allocation.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of things:

• John Hayward
    John Hayward Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #30

Hi @Inês Batata

Not seen the new navigation yet. Any idea when it will be implemented?

Thanks

• Erwin Cammelbeeck
    Erwin Cammelbeeck Member Posts: 25
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 2022 #31

Which month?