LinkedIn integration or interface

Markus Funk
Markus Funk Member Posts: 111 VERIFIED MEMBER
Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Likes 5 Up Votes

Hi, 

are there any plans to have an interface/ integration between LinkedIN / Linked In Sales Navigator and Pipedrive? This really is missing. 

8 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Member Posts: 150 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #2

At the moment "smart data search" is scraping for LinkedIn profile (and gmail data), right?

It might be a great option to create a deep integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator: for example to import lead information from LK to PD, update PD with information on the lead selected on LK, sync lead activity from LK -> PD (ex: when a Lead make a new post on LK, receive a notification on PD contact...)

My2cents :-)

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 240 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments Photogenic
    edited April 22 #3

experimente a integração https://www.linkmatch.net/ 

Perfect LinkedIn and Xing integration with your CRM
  • Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,034 VERIFIED MEMBER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 22 #4

Hi @Marco Govoni ! Check out this thread from other users in our Community who had the same question. 🚀

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #5

Hi @Markus Funk !

As far as I know it's not in our plans to have a native integration, but I know other users use integrations from our marketplace, take a look here.

You can also find recommendations and tips from these users here in the community, check them out and ask them for advice.

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 240 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #6

Oi Markus, tudo bem?

Recomendo ver o Linkmacth para sincronizar contatos, empresas atividades, dados do Linkedin com o Pipedrive

E o Phantonboster e LemList para automações de contato integrando com o Pipedrive

• Markus Funk
    edited June 2020 #7

Oi Markus, tudo bem?

Recomendo ver o Linkmacth para sincronizar contatos, empresas atividades, dados do Linkedin com o Pipedrive

E o Phantonboster e LemList para automações de contato integrando com o Pipedrive

Hola, 

I already use Linkmatch but i'd rather would have a direct integration between Pipedrive and LinkedIn. 

Obrigado

Markus

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #8

Oi Markus, tudo bem?

Thank you for your suggestion @Markus Funk , I've forwarded it internally for consideration! In the meantime, check out our Smart Contact Data for data enrichment.

• Ian Lindemann
    Ian Lindemann Member Posts: 1 VERIFIED MEMBER
    edited July 2020 #9

Oi Markus, tudo bem?

Please reiterate the suggestion on my behalf.  Seeing the below message with the unusable "copy message to CRM" box provides a daily reminder that I may not be using the CRM best suited for my companies needs.  

Let me know if I'm misunderstanding what it would take to get full message integration between the two platforms.

• Meelis Kosk
    Meelis Kosk Member Posts: 5 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #10

LinkedIn is offering CRM integration with Salesforce and MS Dynamics. Any idea when Pipedrive will catch up?

https://business.linkedin.com/sales-solutions/sales-navigator-program-guide/launch-program/connect-your-crm

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,595 VERIFIED MEMBER
    1000 Comments 250 Likes Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    edited April 22 #11

Until that happens you can use something like LinkMatch.

• Inês Batata
    edited April 22 #12

Hi @Meelis Kosk , thank you for your feedback!

While we don't have a native integration with LinkedIn, I recommend you check out some of the integrations available in our marketplace like the one @Amit Sarda suggested above, for example - I did a quick search for you, see here.

I've also made sure your suggestion reaches our team for future consideration.

• Meelis Kosk
    First Comment
    edited April 22 #13

These all seem to be for lead generation, where as the Salesforce and Dynamics integrations enable message sync'ing which is much more relevant for me and a serious reason to consider switching.

• Inês Batata
    edited April 22 #14

These all seem to be for lead generation, where as the Salesforce and Dynamics integrations enable message sync'ing which is much more relevant for me and a serious reason to consider switching.

@Meelis Kosk This is something we've thought about, unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. 

We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestions but we can never make any promises although we wished we could. Follow this topic to know what we're working on currently.

• Markus Funk
    edited July 2022 #15

Hello, 

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a great tool for prospecting. Unfortunately the interface for LinkMatch , to add LinkedIn contacts as LEAD, is not yet ready. This really is missing. When will the interface for LinkMatch be ready?

Even advanced would be to not have to use a third party tool to "grab" Linked contacts and add them to PD as "LEAD" 

• Inês Batata
    edited May 28 #16

Hi @Markus Funk !

LinkMatch is an external integration, which means it's not built or maintained by Pipedrive, so I'm afraid we can't answer your question, unfortunately.

From our end we have created API endpoints for Leads (which is what allows the creation of integrations) and let all of our integration partners know, so for more information I would suggest getting in touch with LinkMatch support team - find their contacts here.

In any case I have forwarded your suggestion internally to our team for consideration in future developments. Thank you for your input!

• Brian Bowman_9978
    Brian Bowman_9978 Member Posts: 2 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited April 22 #17

I strongly recommend this suggestion.  Having a Chrome extension that can connect your Pipedrive account such that when using my LinkedIn account - I can IMPORT a LI profile and have the basics as a new Contact in PD would be amazing and a real time saver.  My current CRM for recruiting has this and it's a real big plus.

• Markus Funk
    edited May 28 #18

@Inês Batata 

Hi Ines, 

please see the answer from LinkMatch ! Hopefully we can solve this rather quick..... 

"Hi Markus,

Thanks for reaching out.

We have a direct contact with Pipedrive developers, so we know for sure that their current API doesn't support the functionality needed for LinkMatch.

Specifically, there is no full-featured search endpoint, so it is impossible to find a match for LinkedIn profile the way we do for Contacts. We will be notified as soon as it is released and will get on integrating the Leads module right away."

• Inês Batata
    edited May 28 #19

@Inês Batata 

Hi Ines, 

please see the answer from LinkMatch ! Hopefully we can solve this rather quick..... 

"Hi Markus,

Thanks for reaching out.

We have a direct contact with Pipedrive developers, so we know for sure that their current API doesn't support the functionality needed for LinkMatch.

Specifically, there is no full-featured search endpoint, so it is impossible to find a match for LinkedIn profile the way we do for Contacts. We will be notified as soon as it is released and will get on integrating the Leads module right away."

Thank you for getting back to us @Markus Funk.

I'm sorry to hear the Leads endpoints we offer don't cover the spectrum LinkMatch would need. 

It's good that they're in direct contact with our developers and staying tuned to updates to that endpoints list, though, and I've also pushed the topic internally, even though unfortunately I can't promise anything, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. Thank you for your patience!

• Tim Wiles
    Tim Wiles Member Posts: 2 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited April 22 #20

I strongly recommend this suggestion.  Having a Chrome extension that can connect your Pipedrive account such that when using my LinkedIn account - I can IMPORT a LI profile and have the basics as a new Contact in PD would be amazing and a real time saver.  My current CRM for recruiting has this and it's a real big plus.

Did you look at https://linkmatch.net/pipedrive/

• Markus Funk
    edited May 28 #21

@Inês Batata 

Hi Ines, 

"Hi Markus,

Thanks for reaching out.

Hi Ines,

any news on this yet? 

Markus 

• Meelis Kosk
    First Comment
    edited April 22 #22
  • Meelis Kosk
    First Comment
    edited April 22 #23

linkmatch does not solve my problem unfortunately. 

• Minhaz Moosa
    Minhaz Moosa Member Posts: 43 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited May 28 #24

@Inês Batata 

Is it possible to upload a CSV file into leads?

A workaround could be for @Markus Funk  to pull the information from Linkedin and then upload to Leads

• Markus Funk
    edited May 28 #25

@Inês Batata 

A workaround could be for @Markus Funk  to pull the information from Linkedin and then upload to Leads

Hi MInhaz,  

it is not possible to export personal lead lists generated in LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Therefore an import to PD Leads can't be made. 

• Minhaz Moosa
    Minhaz Moosa Member Posts: 43 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited May 28 #26

@Inês Batata 

Hi @Markus Funk

you are indeed correct, however you are able to pull the data via a third party extension,

I personally use Linkedin Helper but many are available however they are against Linkedin's terms,

• Markus Funk
    edited May 28 #27

@Inês Batata 

I use  LinkMatch and SnapAddy but both tools are not capable so far to import the grabbed data in to PD Leads. I hope PD reacts soon to this issue. 

• Inês Batata
    edited May 28 #28

@Inês Batata 

Hi Ines, 

"Hi Markus,

Thanks for reaching out.

Apologies for the delayed response @Markus Funk , the notification somehow slipped through me.

I checked back and unfortunately there haven't been significant advances. It's on our backlog of ideas, but no ETA at the moment. The hardest job is to prioritise all ideas and suggestions from all our customers. This one hasn't made the cut yet unfortunately.

• Markus Funk
    edited May 28 #29

@Inês Batata 

Hi Ines, 

"Hi Markus,

Thanks for reaching out.

Hola Ines, 

well that's bad ;-) But there are many PD users that also use LinkedIn.... It would be of great benefit for all of them. 

• Markus Funk
    edited May 28 #30

Status Update

@Inês Batata

Today I checked back with LINK MATCH Here is their answer:

"Greetings! Unfortunately, the Pipedrive API for the Leads Module is not yet sophisticated enough for LinkMatch to be able to implement the needful features. We are following the updates on that and will implement the integration as soon as the Pipedrive API is sufficient. "

Any update on the timeline from PD on this issue? 

Regards, Markus  

• Inês Batata
    edited May 28 #31

Status Update

@Inês Batata

Today I checked back with LINK MATCH Here is their answer:

"Greetings! Unfortunately, the Pipedrive API for the Leads Module is not yet sophisticated enough for LinkMatch to be able to implement the needful features. We are following the updates on that and will implement the integration as soon as the Pipedrive API is sufficient. "

Any update on the timeline from PD on this issue? 

Regards, Markus  

Hi @Markus Funk , thank you for your update and for staying on this. I've messaged the Product Manager internally and will let you know as soon as I hear back from him. Appreciate your patience!