How to view current customers products details in Organization view

Jean-Francois Decarie
Jean-Francois Decarie Member Posts: 5
First Comment

My business specialize in selling office equipments such as MFP  & printer devices + IT services. We currently have over 1500 customers (organizations) with over 3500 devices (products) that are either sold or on lease agreement and with an active service agreement. I was able to import under the « product » list in pipedrive all the equipment details we need (model, serial number, type of agreement, lease terms, start date, end date,  payments, service agreement etc) and link each product to an organization. WHAT  I AM LOOKING for is a way to show within the organization view the related current products details that the customer (organization) as and that is listed in the product details already. How can this be done?

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #2

Hello @Jean-Francois Decarie !

Right now this isn't possible yet, I'm afraid, but bringing the Products to the List View is definitely something in our horizon. I have also sent your suggestion to the team in charge.

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

We are doing it differently - since the product feature in PD is limited to certain price, we decided to store all details about products directly in the custom fields within the detail of Organization.

You can then go for organisation view and see, which products they have or filter according to it.

• Jean-Francois Decarie
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #4

We are doing it differently - since the product feature in PD is limited to certain price, we decided to store all details about products directly in the custom fields within the detail of Organization.

You can then go for organisation view and see, which products they have or filter according to it.

Hello thanks for your reply

To do that are you using the custom fields ?

If so if a customer as more than  one or two products (example 100 of products) with each individual information (Serail number, Lease info, Service contract info, installed adresses etc) how can this be done using custom fields ?

Could you share if possible a print screen view 

Thank

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
    edited August 2020 #5

this might be an issue as it becomes less transparent, I guess

In our case we have three type of categories of product (here you can see one of them called "MAM"). Each category has multiple choices as well as their own details in additional custom fields ("MAM" invoice date, other contract details etc) - then I can see in organisation view, what company has + all info I need - but in this case, when you have 100 products with separate infos, it might not be transparent enough

• Jean-Francois Decarie
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #6

Ok thanks for the info

• Any progress on this @Inês Batata ? We really need to know what products a customer has by looking on the customer card..

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi @Bjørn-Henning Opheim, you can have a look at what we're cooking next via our 2023 Product Talk webinar here. We will be revealing more as we can, keep an eye on the community 🔎