Options
2»

Comments

• paul-tech
    paul-tech Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk

We've had some more people mention wanting the Zoomphone integration, has there been any communication from your Marketplace team?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

Hi All, thanks for clarifying and adding the additional votes. Currently it's on the team their table but no follow-up actions at the moment. Please do also let Zoom themselves know about the request because most apps in our Marketplace end up being build by the other party.

• Joseph Schumacher_70121
    Joseph Schumacher_70121 Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2023 #34
    Options

I just want to add that we would really like Zoom Phone and practically everyone wants Zoom Phone integration.

Since Pipedrive does the Zoom Meeting integration. I think it's safe to assume they would expect Pipedrive to build it. I think we all would rather have one full functioning Zoom Integration that does both Phone, Text, and Meeting.

• Thomas Graham
    Thomas Graham Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hello Mike: Please encourage your development team to make the integration of Zoomphone a top priority. I have been working in the telephony now VoIP industry for 30+ years and I can positively confirm to you that Zoomphone is growing at an amazing rate and already has more users than all of your other VoIP integrations combined; like Cloudtalk, Aircall, Kixie, Ziwo, etc. Zoomphone will quickly surpass RingCentral for number of users. Please reply to this comment with Updates as your team progresses. This is an enormous opportunity for Pipedrive to double or triple its # of users by riding the amazing growth of Zoomphone users. Thank you !

• Brandon Wood_1990
    Brandon Wood_1990 Member Posts: 52
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

A friend of mine also works in the telecommunications space here in the United States and he also tells me that Zoom Phone is the fastest growing business telephone service in the US and is becoming a huge player quickly.

• Thomas Graham
    Options

Brandon: Yes, Zoomphone is growing very quickly . . yet it appears that Pipedrive is putting the integration on the back burner and has no urgency to get this working. I really do believe that Pipedrive will add many new Companies (users) who are looking for a better CRM, that already have Zoomphone for their phone system. Please speak with the Pipedrive Marketing & Development teams and let us know "when" we might see this integration. Many thanks !

• Paul_Tech
    Paul_Tech Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2023 #38
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk

Can you check if there are any updates on this, I contacted zoom regarding a zoom phone integration, zoom informed me to contact Pipedrive regarding this.

I did read somewhere that zoom phone has over 2m users.

Thanks

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi @Brandon Wood_1990

Sorry but no good news. I reached out to the team responsible for the area and there are internally no plans to build this integration on our end. So it's either via Zapier and such or create a custom app on top of Pipedrive's API at the moment that could be a solution.

Have a great day!

• larryb
    larryb Member Posts: 6
    Options

We are also zoom phone customers and would love to see a zoom phone integration in PD.

• Brandon Wood_1990
    Options

@Mike van der Valk thank you for reaching out to the team responsible for this. That is very unfortunate and I think very short-sighted on their part. In February, Zoom reported that they now had over 5.5 million phone seats. I don't know your businesses, but it seems like making sure your CRM works with Zoom Phone may be worth it.

Options

I agree with Brandon! We really need this integration. Until we have it, the Zoom integration just feels lacking. Zoom Phone is really taking the US market by storm, and we really need support for it.

• Thomas Graham
    Options

C'mon @Mike van der Valk that's just Not a good answer. Larry, Joseph, Brandon and I need you to encourage your development team to get this done by end of 2023. This should be fairly easy for your programmers, they can simply model the Zoomphone integrations you have for the other MUCH smaller phone providers. Please remind your team that having the Zoomphone integrations will open Pipedrive up to a Million+ Zoomphone customers who either don't like their current CRM or are looking to buy a CRM solution. I will ask you to share this issue with the Executives at Pipedrive and make them aware of the enormous Revenue boost the Zoomphone integration will have on Pipedrive's 2024 balance sheet. Please provide a follow-up report here in the Community in 30-60 days. Many thanks !

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi @Brandon Wood_1990 @Joseph Schumacher_70121 and @Thomas Graham

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm going to connect with a few people internally and share your thoughts, I'll keep you posted 🙏🏻

• TAB_Helpdesk
    TAB_Helpdesk Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Our organization would also be very interested in this feature. Please add me to the list of supporters for this feature.

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi all,

I've been talking with colleagues in the team and it is unfortunately not in the roadmap for 2023. The Product manager has confirmed that they've collected the idea in their backlog for next year to consider and look in to but that there is no bandwidth for it this year so we will re-assess for next year.

I understand this isn't the answer you were all hoping for but I hope this message will help give some clarity on the state of it as of today.

• Erik Lindholm
    Erik Lindholm Member Posts: 18
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Has there been any progress on this? Zoom phone is gaining a lot of popularity and it works great. Click to call works if you have the app installed and configured propoerly, but we'd really like a proper integration with PD so contact details show up when someone calls and calls are logged automatically or semi-automatically.

• Brandon Wood_1990
    Brandon Wood_1990 Member Posts: 52
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Zoom phone now has 7 million subscribers up from 5.5 million.

Zoom announced at its Q3 2024 earnings call that Zoom Phone now has seven million paid seats

• Erik Lindholm
    Options

Even more reason for the Pipedrive team to work on this!

• Thomas Graham
    Options

Hello @Mike van der Valk , checking in for an update. @Brandon Wood_1990 and @Erik Lindholm above are making the same point I did in September 2023 . . the number of Zoomphone users is growing at an amazing rate similar to the number of Pipedrive CRM users. Why are your Marketplace, product development and Executive teams not responding to this major Opportunity for Pipedrive to grow its customer base AND "serve" the needs of existing Pipedrive users by fast-tracking the development of a Zoomphone integration? Please be our advocate and bring this request to your Executive Team so existing Pipedrive users can get more Value from our CRM systems. Thank you.

• Erik Lindholm
    Options

@Mike van der Valk

I noticed that in the mobile (iOS) app, there is a direct integration with WhatsApp for calling. I have never seen or heard of anyone using this in a professional setting (at least in the USA). Why not have this tight integration with some of the best and most popular phone providers (Zoom, Ring Central, 8x8, DialPad, etc etc.)?

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi Thomas and Erik,

Thanks for the reminder. I will ask our teams if the priority has changed on our side 🙏🏻

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi Thomas, Erik and all others,

We're currently testing integrating JustCall into the mobile app and if successful this can be extended to other apps. I understand everyone's point here on size and popularity of a tool. We look into our own metrics too, what is searched in our marketplace, asked from support and requested or searched for through other channels by our (potential) customers.

At the moment Zoom Phone is not on top of the list here. Of course this is not a full picture and as mentioned we're working on phone tool integrations and we hope to extend them in the future to all most popular apps.

I hope this helps you and have a great rest of the week!

• Paul-Techy
    Paul-Techy Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hello @Mike van der Valk

I'm also interested in a ZoomPhone integration with Pipedrive.

Thanks

Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk

Please add my support as well!

Thanks!