Integration of webforms and scheduling

Options
Justin Hroch
Justin Hroch Member Posts: 1

It would be neat to see an integration between webforms and scheduling. I currently have a lead fill out a form on my site and then redirect them to a 3rd party scheduler so that they can view my team members calendars. From here they can book an appointment, but they have to fill in their info twice. It would be great for the information to transfer from my webform into the appointment info. I would also like to see them be able to view multiple calendars from my team members 

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

Thank you for your input @Justin Hroch ! It's very detailed, which really helps us understand your vision and use case.

At the moment the closest you can get with our new webforms is the option to redirect to another link, which can be a Scheduler link. Users will still need to fill in their data twice, though, and Scheduler doesn't support calendars from multiples members in a single link at the moment.

A way to save time and work, though, could be using Leadbooster instead, in which you can embed a Scheduler link into the conversation and the user just picks a slot from there, no need to double-up on information. Learn how to do that here.

That being said, I've forwarded your suggestions to our team so they can take them into consideration for future developments.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of things:

• Paul Downes
    Paul Downes Member Posts: 34
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi Ines, the hyperlink to the "new webforms" is not working. Can you resend please?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

Hi Ines, the hyperlink to the "new webforms" is not working. Can you resend please?

Thank you for the heads up, Paul! Fixed it in the post.