Email Attachments

Nick Arnold
Nick Arnold Member Posts: 1

Hi everyone 

if you are emailing a customer from a deal 

and you what to attach a file that is also in that deal 

how do you do it with out downloading it first ? 

I have tried to drag but it doesn't work for me 

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment @Nick Arnold , you do have to download the file first to attach it. 

That being said, I can see how drag and drop would be handy and I've forwarded your suggestion to our team so they can take into consideration in future developments.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Adrian_16263
    Adrian_16263 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited June 2021 #3

I have the same problem and it also would be usefull to auto attach every file in a deal to an email template.

• Douglas Mottram
    Douglas Mottram Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #4

I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment @Nick Arnold , you do have to download the file first to attach it. 

That being said, I can see how drag and drop would be handy and I've forwarded your suggestion to our team so they can take into consideration in future developments.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Any update on when this feature will arrive?

Seems a basic feature that has measurable benefits.

• eddie@united
    eddie@united Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment

It has been 2 years since this was requested. It has to be one of the most requested features. Can someone give an update on it, please?

• eddie@united
    eddie@united Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment

@Inês Batata neither of those links (beta or roadmap) are valid any longer.