What is the 'Leads Reports' feature?

Ted Youn
Ted Youn Member Posts: 116
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

At the price comparison page, I see a new feature named 'Leads Reports'.

This sounds interesting. Can anyone explain what this feature is about?

5f5055aa23482855ce7e9c72_85282.png

Comments

• Brent Herrick
    Brent Herrick Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #2

i would like to know this also please?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @Ted Youn and @Brent Herrick

It's something new we're still working on that will allow you to generate reports about Leads in Insights, see here.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Chris Whitehall
    Chris Whitehall Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #4

Where are we with this? Its ridiculous lead reporting is taking so long to go live

• Mike Combs
    Mike Combs Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2022 #5

Is there an ETA on this?  Not being able to track conversions from lead to opportunity (or any other lead reporting at all) is a big miss for us.

• Nick_66201
    Nick_66201 Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2022 #6

I agree, we were supposed to set up some reports today so we can see how leads are being progressed/worked on and the activities involved to turning them into deals. We just spent 15 minutes in the reports section and it looks like there is no way to report on this in there?

So we need to export lead data and create our own reporting in spreadsheets?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited February 2022 #7

Hi everyone, I'm happy to confirm that Leads to Deals insights are in the works and we are aiming to have this feature in 2022! We will be sure to share more details closer to its release :)

• Paul Minors
    Paul Minors Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #8

I saw the Leads Report in my account a few weeks ago but now it's disappeared :(

• Nick_66201
    Nick_66201 Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2022 #9

Hi everyone, I'm happy to confirm that Leads to Deals insights are in the works and we are aiming to have this feature in 2022! We will be sure to share more details closer to its release :)

Hi Manuel, last I heard Pipedrive was aiming for Q1 of 2022, has this changed? Just saying 2022 is pretty broad and could suggest that we should not expect it anytime soon. Thanks.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited February 2022 #10

Hi @Nick Martin , Q1 2022 was an initial estimate but we are not guaranteeing specific dates for many reasons related to development, QA, and other factors.

Our team is doing their best to release this feature earlier in the year rather than later, and you will learn about it here as soon as it's out 📣

• Ted Youn
    Ted Youn Member Posts: 116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2022 #11

For those who may visit this page, I have a news.
    It seems that this feature is finally available, as you can see from my screenshot: