When using the Propose Time, I've seen the available hours does not take into account my current eve

Roberto Coindreau
Roberto Coindreau Member Posts: 7
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

When using the Propose Time, I've seen the available hours does not take into account my current events in the calendar.

So for example, if I book a demo with a client through a phone call at 10am Friday directly on my calendar, clients can still book with me at that time trough the Propose Time link.

It would be nice if it didn't showed me available at that hour, since in my calendar it is not available.

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Roberto Coindreau !

"What's Planned?" is a read-only topic used only by Pipedrive to communicate some of the features our teams are currently working on. We kindly ask you not to post there. Thank you very much for your understanding. 🙏

I would also recommend that you double-check if you're syncing your external calendar with Pipedrive (you should, for optimal results using Scheduler). If you are, please reach out to our Support team so they can help you troubleshoot further. How can I contact Pipedrive Support?

• Roberto Coindreau
    Roberto Coindreau Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #3

Thanks Inés. Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. 

As for contacting support. They sent me here. 
    I was told that syncing events created outside of Scheduler  wasn’t possible. 

• Minhaz Moosa
    Minhaz Moosa Member Posts: 43
    5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4

@Roberto Coindreau 

Are you sure your email is connected properly with two way sync?

We use Office 365 and if we create a event is outlook, the event is "copied" to the pipedrive calendar, and then when someone wants to book using propose time, it automatically takes the event into account as busy and unavailable.

Let me know how you get on

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited September 2020 #5

@Roberto Coindreau 

Are you sure your email is connected properly with two way sync?

We use Office 365 and if we create a event is outlook, the event is "copied" to the pipedrive calendar, and then when someone wants to book using propose time, it automatically takes the event into account as busy and unavailable.

Let me know how you get on

@Roberto Coindreau exactly what @Minhaz Moosa said. Really make sure you have the 2-way calendar sync from Pipedrive active and there shouldn't be any issue.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #6

Thanks Inés. Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. 

As for contacting support. They sent me here. 
    I was told that syncing events created outside of Scheduler  wasn’t possible. 

That's ok @Roberto Coindreau , now you know :)

You need to be syncing your external calendar (Google Calendar, etc) with Pipedrive for those events to also be blocked out automatically in Scheduler. See here how to do it. I recommend choosing the 2-way calendar sync.

That should fix your problem :)

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 79
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021 #7

My clients want to use Pipedrive for sales activities and not project meetings and other not sales-related activities, as do I. So the 2-way sync is not an option, but then we also have the problem with double bookings since Pipedrives Scheduler only takes into account things that are in Pipedrive.

So I concur that it would be god if Scheduler took into account al the busy events in my calendar, not just those that are synced to Pipedrive.

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 79
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021 #8

Hi @Roberto Coindreau !

"What's Planned?" is a read-only topic used only by Pipedrive to communicate some of the features our teams are currently working on. We kindly ask you not to post there. Thank you very much for your understanding. 🙏

I would also recommend that you double-check if you're syncing your external calendar with Pipedrive (you should, for optimal results using Scheduler). If you are, please reach out to our Support team so they can help you troubleshoot further. How can I contact Pipedrive Support?

Yes, but I don't recommend my Pipedrive-Clients to sync everything from their calendars into Pipedrive, then they would get in none sales-related activities in Pipedrive. 

That is why a scheduler that took into account the free timeslots in the calendar rather than what's in Pipedrive's to-do list would be the best.