New: Hovercards in the New Navigation! 🧭

Options
Almonzer Eskandar
Almonzer Eskandar Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

Available to all users in all plans who are already using the New Navigation:

• Hover over a Deal/ Person/ Organisation/ Owner and see details and take actions, without leaving your List or Detail view. 

• In case you want to change the stage of a deal, get contact information, or know the owner of a deal, all that can be done by hovering over the Deal title, Person, or Organisation name, no need to jump between pages or lose the focus of your current view! 

🧑‍🏫 Learn all about our new navigation system here: New Pipedrive Navigation

🕵️ Learn about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic! 

🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.

🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions of new and improved features.

60904_Screen_Capture_on_2020-10-21_at_15-49-15.gif

Comments

• Christoph Suwelack
    Christoph Suwelack Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

I do not see this in the 2 companies I Have in PD

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited October 2020 #3
    Options

I do not see this in the 2 companies I Have in PD

Hi @Christoph Suwelack do you have the new navigation enabled? 

• Martin Pfeiffer
    Martin Pfeiffer Member Posts: 29
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Thats cool. 

Something similar I was requesting a while back. Please keep updating this functionality, 

@Almonzer 

My thoughts therefor: 

• email is not hyperlinked => compose new email
    • value is not hyperlinked => edit value and if products are linked => edit products
    • location is not hyperlinked => Map
    • pipeline view has no hover card yet => customizable hovercard view of deal summary 
  • Almonzer Eskandar
    edited November 2020 #5
    Options

Thats cool. 

Something similar I was requesting a while back. Please keep updating this functionality, 

@Almonzer 

My thoughts therefor: 

• value is not hyperlinked => edit value and if products are linked => edit products
    • pipeline view has no hover card yet => customizable hovercard view of deal summary 

@Martin Pfeiffer  love your feedback here!! indeed it is our intention to develop this feature further, and all that you mentioned above will be taken into consideration. Happy to have added value to your workflow 

• Christoph Suwelack
    Christoph Suwelack Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #6
    Options

It's working now

Thanks a Lot

• Maximilian Thieme
    Maximilian Thieme Member Posts: 28
    Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited November 2020 #7
    Options

Thats cool. 

@Almonzer 

My thoughts therefor: 

Additionally to @Martin Pfeiffer 's awesome feedback, the hyperlink for the phone number is missing. 

• Karen Long
    Karen Long Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #8
    Options

This new hovercard feature is wonderful, BUT, we desperately need a contact's title be included when hovering over a contact. When an organization has multiple contacts, we want to be able to quickly identify the President/CEO/Executive Director.

• Kristin Harper
    Kristin Harper Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020 #9
    Options

This new hovercard feature is wonderful, BUT, we desperately need a contact's title be included when hovering over a contact. When an organization has multiple contacts, we want to be able to quickly identify the President/CEO/Executive Director.

Agree!

• Rick Kiernan
    Rick Kiernan Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020 #10
    Options

Yes! This would save so much time. I currently have to click on each name, see their title, and if not the decision maker, click "back" and click the next name.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited November 2020 #11
    Options

Hey there! happy that the hovercards are helping you. In regards to the contact title. May I know which page or view you need this in? like during working with activities/ tasks or in a deal detail page? or...?

Also, if I am correct the contact title is a custom field that you add yourself, right? 

• Karen Long
    Karen Long Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #12
    Options

Thanks, Almonzer! When we are in the Organization view and we scroll down to view all People associated with it, we can only see their names.  But we'd like to be able to quickly identify who the President of the organization is, for example. Obviously it would be great if their titles were listed next to their names on the page view, but the hovercards really help. We just need the hovercards to include their title. And yes, Title is a custom field that we created. 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited November 2020 #13
    Options

Thank you for your answer @Karen Long  I will look into this with the team :) 

Have you seen benefits from the current hovercards? are they adding value to your work?

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited February 2021 #14
    Options

For all here, this might be very interesting for you, our new contextual views BETA program is available, more info here:

https://community.pipedrive.com/post/augmenting-activity-list---join-the-beta-test-5fa8f78b7d75b61155a4a3ba