Our own logo and link in the scheduler page?

Options

Comments

• Larry Stuart Jr
    Larry Stuart Jr Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #32
    Options

Has there been any movement on these features? Especially the ability to remove Pipedrive branding. 

• Björn_22670
    Björn_22670 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2023 #33
    Options

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa!

We're in the exact same spot as these other companies. We'd need embedding with custom url and branding. Any progress on this since the last update?

All the best!

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023 #34
    Options
    Björn said:

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa!

We're in the exact same spot as these other companies. We'd need embedding with custom url and branding. Any progress on this since the last update?

All the best!

I'm wondering about this too!

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 224 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2023 #35
    Options
    Björn said:

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa!

All the best!

Hi @Björn  @Dereck Breuning  Unfortunately after researching this topic for some time, we couldn't kickstart the implementation. We had few challenges and also decided to improve calendar-sync and our video call integrations first. This improvement related to unbranding the Scheduler is definitely still on our radar. I can't promise an ETA though but I'm crossing my fingers for revisiting this towards the end of the year. 

• Mihai Crasneanu
    Mihai Crasneanu Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #36
    Options

Clearly I won't use the feature if the Pipedrive branding is present.

• Dereck Breuning
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023 #37
    Options
    Björn said:

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa!

All the best!

Thanks for the reply. Because of this and the unreliable calendar syncing, had a double booking a few times, I‘m now back on Calendly and downgraded the Pipedrive plan. It should work flawlessly and be able to embed it with custom branding in my opinion. It’s a must have.

• Sytze Terpstra
    Sytze Terpstra Member Posts: 8
    5 Likes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2021 #38
    Options

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Thank you for your feedback in the community. We're currently researching improvements on the Scheduler and would love if we could understand your workflows and your pain points better!

Would you be willing to get on a Zoom call to share your feedback? The call shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. You can book a time slot using my Scheduler link here.

Thank you,

Vincent Jyrwa
    Product Manager at Pipedrive

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa any update on this item? Loving the tool, would love it even more if it was no longer Pipe Drive Branded but branded as our own. 

• Sytze Terpstra
    edited November 2021 #39
    Options

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

It's currently not in the immediate plans so Christmas will be difficult :) 
    Going to pass it on to the team though so they can take a look. Thanks for sharing!

Hi @Mike van der Valk  can you share the date on which this feature will be launched? It seems to me not to hard to replace a logo, more a matter of priorities. Would really like to see my scheduler page branded as Ingy and no longer as marketing page for PipeDrive. Make us happy :-) 

• Maximilian Könnings
    Maximilian Könnings Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #40
    Options

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Thank you for your feedback in the community. We're currently researching improvements on the Scheduler and would love if we could understand your workflows and your pain points better!

Would you be willing to get on a Zoom call to share your feedback? The call shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. You can book a time slot using my Scheduler link here.

Thank you,

Vincent Jyrwa

Yes the ability to remove the pipedrive logo or replace it with our own logo would be great. In addition we would love to have the ability to change to color and font meeting our CI guidelines.

• Alan Gormley
    Alan Gormley Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #41
    Options

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Going to pass it on to the team though so they can take a look. Thanks for sharing!

Any update on this. Ideally I would like to see the logo replacement and a personal photo if possible - helps to humanise the page.

• David Hack_61178
    David Hack_61178 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #42
    Options

Hi has there been any updates on this since this post was made nearly a year ago? 

Having some simple customisation of: 

• removing the pipedrive logo and replacing with company logo
    • option to remove/replace the calendar icon (the green is the main problem)
    • ability for hyperlinks in Description. 

Would make this a far better brand experience. 

Like @Paul McClenaghan  said, creating a seamless experience for customers that doesn't feel like a sales funnel is key.

• Alejandro J. Martín Blanco
    Alejandro J. Martín Blanco Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2021 #43
    Options

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Thank you,

Vincent Jyrwa

How is it going? It's important for companies to preserve their look and feel... Thank you!

• Nicolas six
    Nicolas six Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2021 #44
    Options

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Same here, it seems pretty important to us to have it personalized with our logo and colors, when it is in our clients faces

• Sytze Terpstra
    edited December 2021 #45
    Options

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Hi @Mike van der Valk  is the new policy not to react at all anymore? I requested this a year ago, had an interview about it and was promised it would not take to much work and was put on the roadmap. I work for a software developing company so I know how roadmaps work. This item is obviously not important enough and get's not chosen or bumped every sprint meeting. 
    Maybe all companies who would like to have their own logo on the scheduling page should receive a discount for the period until the feature comes available? Discount in the amount af the marketing value you guys get for every appointment created using this tool.
    What do you guys think @Alan Gormley , @Maximilian Könnings , @Alejandro J. Martín Blanco  and @Nicolas six ?

• Johnny Miller
    Johnny Miller Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021 #46
    Options

+ 1 for this.

The scheduler feature has way too much branding for Pipedrive, and links to their site i.e who are they booking a meeting with, me or Pipedrive?

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 224 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2022 #47
    Options

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

I can help answer this. Firstly, sincere apologies that this delay. We had initially kick-started researching Scheduler improvements but due to realizing that our calendar-sync needs much more improvements to make the scheduler realiable, the initiative has gotten post-poned. Improving calendar-sync has become a priority for us because it provides the basis for availability (not just with the Scheduler tool). We should've done a better job at communicating this. Again, apologies.  

That said, improving the Scheduler (customizing logos, colors etc) is definitely in our plans. We've used the feedback you (and others have shared) and have even roughly ideated on possible solutions. We will revisit them and share them with you to get feedback when we're ready. 

At this point, we have these two initiatives on the horizon before we tackle Scheduler's customization improvements:
    1. Recurring activities - Why? One of the biggest complaints (and feature requests) when users sync their calendars. The recurring events that are synced into Pipedrive are not usable from inside Pipedrive and are unreliable which impacts your availability on the calendar.  
    2. Private events/activities - Why? This is one of the major (if not the main) reasons why users stop using Calendar-sync and in turn Scheduler because of visibility concerns.   

Hope my explanation helps you understand where we're coming from and rest assured, your feedback here in the community is indeed helping us a lot. 

• David Hack_61178
    David Hack_61178 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #48
    Options

Hey Pipedrive - I'm a little concerned that even a fairly simple feature like 'remove pipedrive logo' (which features in other places) hasn't been added to this product since this thread began. 

Please do something about it 🙏

• Dan Wilson_63992
    Dan Wilson_63992 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2023 #49
    Options

100% please

• Stefan J Schaffeld_65260
    Stefan J Schaffeld_65260 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #50
    Options

please, make this a priority. Until then , I will go for calendly integration in pipedrive templates

• Maria Lofors
    Maria Lofors Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #51
    Options

I very much agree with this request, both #1 and #2. I like being able to embed in an email but I also want to embed on my website and brand the scheduler so it matches my website. 

• Gill Lawrence  // Wallcandy Co
    edited December 2022 #52
    Options

Hi guys,

Currently looking to implement pipedrive as my scheduler on my website. Is customisation available 2years later?

This level of experience would be a make or break for me when choosing a CMS system.

• II - Paul White
    II - Paul White Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #53
    Options

Any update on this please? These features suggested would be excellent to implement for us too!

@Dereck Breuning are you still using Calendly?

• Dereck Breuning
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023 #54
    Options

Any update on this please? These features suggested would be excellent to implement for us too!

@Dereck Breuning are you still using Calendly?

Yes I’m still using calendly!

• Upwwward
    Upwwward Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #55
    Options

Dear Pipedrive team,

It would be awesome to be able to let us customize (a minimum) the scheduler.

This request has been made regularly since years :

The improvements asked consist mainly of two things :

• Let us put our logo on the top left, replacing the one of Pipedrive. I think the Pipedrive logo can even be visible, but in smaller at the bottom of the page.
    • Let us customize the mail sent from the scheduler :
      • Use our email address as the "Sender email address"
      • Display our logo, so the recipient is sure where the mail is coming from.
      • Even better : let us customize the content of the mail (maybe with the same tool as the email marketing campaign ?)
    • Extra Bonus / definitely not mandatory : let us choose a primary color.

Why is it so important?

Looking professional is a big part of the sales process. Even a basic I would say. But for now, I find the Pipedrive scheduler not attractive at all. That's why I prefer to use Calendly / Tidycal and I am sure a lot of us do too regarding the other requests and comments... But it's a shame because, the other solutions are not easily integrated with Pipedrive...

Commercially, I think that it can also be interesting for Pipedrive to spend a bit of resources to develop that module. Because if more people are sharing their scheduler (with their beautiful logo on it), more people will see the "small" Pipedrive logo at the bottom and may have a look at the tool... Instead, for now, with that huge PIPEDRIVE logo, (almost) no one want to share it... :')

Thanks for your consideration :)

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2022 #56
    Options

Could be really usefull for everyone ! 

• Andrew Watts
    Andrew Watts Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #57
    Options

This would be great to have this...also using calendly on my website but would like to use a Pipedrive version to keep everything in same software. 

• Adel
    Adel Member Posts: 1
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Options

Whitelabeling or adding our logo on the scheduler will be very helpful in maintaining our brand!

• Lee Robinson
    Lee Robinson Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2023 #59
    Options

+1 on requesting this feature please

Not being able to Brand is what is preventing us from using PipeDrive scheduler all that often. Most of our customers do not know what Pipedrive is and not seeing our logo will lead to some confusion

• Jakob Thusgaard
    Jakob Thusgaard Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2023 #60
    Options

This may be helpful for reviews on what to create next:

• Upwwward
    Upwwward Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2022 #61
    Options

Totally agree, since too long. Please, consider to add your vote here too, to try to push that feature priority :

I really hope to see more customization asap for the scheduler and emails sent...