Our own logo and link in the scheduler page?

Comments

• Robin
    Robin Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2022 #62

Hi @Sytze Terpstra, removing the Pipedrive logo is easy - do it now and spend years tweaking your calendar sync. Pipedrive users will love you then. No for this current approach.. It's treason..

• Hi @Robin

That sounds great. Can you share instructions on 'how to' change the logo to our own? Not sure what you mean by 'spend years tweaking your calendar sync' though??

BR, Sytze

• Robin
    Robin Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hi @Sytze Terpstra, you have the instructions here in the thread since 2020 (nothing has changed) and you have already verified with several users, no need to redefine, it needs to be done. I believe you are smart and know what the problem is. Thank you and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works out as soon as possible. It's a small step for you, but a big step for users.

• Leo_81277
    Leo_81277 Member Posts: 14
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes

Hi @Mike van der Valk and @Vincent Jyrwa

We would also love to see our own logo and personal picture on that page. Very important! Otherwise we need to use calendly...

So please:

• add logo upload
    • replace pipedrive logo with custom logo or make it smaller
    • Optional: Personal foto upload
    • Optional: customize background color
  • Peter Steineder
    Peter Steineder Member Posts: 3
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

I also write here because we will use this but we will use it with OUR BRAND!!!

Other Tools (like hubspot) make here a realy good job and i am with the guys up, just replace Pipedrive Logo will make it useable.

We try it and customer ask us, is this a meeting with our company or Pipedrive!

You are a smart company so i hope you make a smart solution - quick!

thanks a lot!

• Leo_81277

Totally agree.

This minor feature was proposed 2 years ago. Its a super low hanging fruit type quick win!

Should take one of your devs max a day to implement. Would be amazing to have it this year. :)

• RonnyF
    RonnyF Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

Was looking forward to start using the scheduler until I noticed the layout with the PD logo and no customization features. Came then across this thread here and it's seems to be a highly requested feature and no reaction from PD?

• Leo_81277
    edited December 2022 #69

Another thread regarding the same topic can be found here:

https://community.pipedrive.com/discussion/comment/32701

•  David Anderson
    David Anderson Member Posts: 3
    5 Likes First Comment
    edited December 2022 #70

Is there anything new here? I just implemented the scheduler and I have been trying to figure out how to do all of the things that have been mentioned here, but can't seem to figure out how. If they have not been added as features over two years later, perhaps we could get some advice on how to accomplish them in other ways?

• Phil
    Phil Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

We've just started with the scheduler and it looks tidy, only thing is we have had feedback around the Pipedrive branding and some customer confusion. Be great to at least be able to hide pipedrive branding if adding our logo isn't an easy fix.

• edlemon
    edlemon Member Posts: 2
    5 Likes Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2022 #72

Will they even answer that request?

It seems obvious that we will all go for external solutions until then...

everything is wrong in there, the sender's adress that one can't respond too, the font, the branding... we are not advertising for pipedrive, we are your clients...

• edlemon
    edlemon Member Posts: 2
    5 Likes Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2022 #73

Hi @Inês Batata

would you mind providing a specific update on this topic pls?

That would be much appreciated, otherwise we need to find another solution than Pipedrive for scheduling activities which is a real decision while scaling up.

• David Tanguay
    David Tanguay Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

This would be super helpful to be able to customize the logo with our own brand, or even just our profile picture.

• Sytze Terpstra
    Sytze Terpstra Member Posts: 8
    5 Likes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper

@Vincent Jyrwa Is there any update since your last message on this in April? Another year has passed and this is getting a long list of users asking for this (simple) change. Can you please confirm that is has a changed status from to "do to" to "planned in sprint XX"?

• Anselm
    Anselm Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited December 2022 #76

Give us this feature Pipedrive or we buy Calendly and go back to basic subscription :)

• svamann
    svamann Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited December 2022 #77

Plus one ☝️ we‘re considering Scheduler, because if it’s Pipedrive integration. But it really looks unprofessional. I would expect this from a free tool, not one I pay for.

• Leo_81277
    edited December 2022 #78

Plus one ☝️

We would be very happy about this feature!

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2022 #79

Many good points here and I hope more customization options will be added soon.

But while this is being worked on, I wanted to react to this comment:

But it's a shame because, the other solutions are not easily integrated with Pipedrive...

Most native integrations are indeed very light, but I believe Outfunnel's (where I am co-founder) Calendly-Pipedrive integration is as tight as it gets:

• It creates new contacts (and avoids duplicates) from Calendly submissions with full field mapping
    • It creates a meeting Activity in Pipedrive
    • It records the source/medium data for each new contact created
    • Finally, it can start tracking web visits after the Calendly submission (and sync these to Pipedrive)
  • How is the situation here? I also will ask again because i can not understand that this is a very big problem.

How is the Plan, how is the situation? @Vincent Jyrwa @Mike van der Valk

• ruluk
    ruluk Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic

Plus one ☝️

This feature is on the wish list for more than two years now... Come on...

• ruluk
    edited May 2023 #82

Plus one ☝️

Please, it can't be so complicated...

• ruluk
    edited May 2023 #83

+1 here for both requests.

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited May 2023 #84

Any update on this @Vincent Jyrwa. It's been 18 months since your last update. Thank you!

• Leo_81277

Maybe the community managers can help address this issue? @Manuel Oliveira

• Wouldn't you just model it after Calendly? The logo personalization is definitely needed, but the ability to schedule automated reminder emails, etc. is also key.

• Upwwward
    Upwwward Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I cannot wait for that !

I was also sad to notice that my previous post, that also listed all the previous request here : https://community.pipedrive.com/discussion/9630/scheduler-customization was deleted by Pipedrive...

Really hope to be able to put my logo on that scheduling page soon... 😣

• Is there a Timeline for 2023?

Quarter 1, 2, 3, 4

for us is important in planing if make another solution or we can wait?

How fix is it that we get an improvement 2023?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi @Upwwward , yours and many other users' feedback were not deleted but are instead being merged together. You will find most past comments in other pages in this same conversation :)

We are gradually consolidating feedback on this and many other requests, so our developers can investigate the number of requests, study users' use cases and reach out.

On the topic of having your own logo in the scheduler page, the team is not able to put forward any concrete release date as of this comment. But we are looking to release more information on what's announced for this year soon. Check out our 2023 product talk webinar for more details.

• SPS
    SPS Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

yes scheduler and availability needs to be company branded, not pipedrive.

we will not be using it , our customers are not scheduling a meeting with pipedrive but with us and it's not a good look when the first thing they see is pipedive logo, it's a confusing customer experience