Our own logo and link in the scheduler page?

There is a very cool tool which i want to start using, it is the scheduler tool. Really nice that customers can plan their own appointment in my calendar. No more e-mailing back and forth to find a free spot. 

BUT

the scheduling page has the Pipedrive logo and (underneath) the link. It would be nice if our company logo and link would be there. Bit strange that, we as paying customers, we are advertising an other company whist trying to get in contact with new customers. Might be even a bit confusing for new customers.

What do you say dear Pipedrive developers, put it right on top of the roadmap and make a customer happy this Christmas? :-)

6 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,386 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 6 #2

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

It's currently not in the immediate plans so Christmas will be difficult :) 
    Going to pass it on to the team though so they can take a look. Thanks for sharing!

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Posts: 236 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    Second Anniversary Photogenic Pipedrive Employee
    edited February 25 #3

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Thank you for your feedback in the community. We're currently researching improvements on the Scheduler and would love if we could understand your workflows and your pain points better!

Would you be willing to get on a Zoom call to share your feedback? The call shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. You can book a time slot using my Scheduler link here.

Thank you,

Vincent Jyrwa
    Product Manager at Pipedrive

• Sytze Terpstra
    Sytze Terpstra Posts: 7
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited December 2021 #4

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Thank you for your feedback in the community. We're currently researching improvements on the Scheduler and would love if we could understand your workflows and your pain points better!

Would you be willing to get on a Zoom call to share your feedback? The call shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. You can book a time slot using my Scheduler link here.

Thank you,

Vincent Jyrwa

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa any update on this item? Loving the tool, would love it even more if it was no longer Pipe Drive Branded but branded as our own. 

• Sytze Terpstra
    edited November 2021 #5

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Going to pass it on to the team though so they can take a look. Thanks for sharing!

Hi @Mike van der Valk  can you share the date on which this feature will be launched? It seems to me not to hard to replace a logo, more a matter of priorities. Would really like to see my scheduler page branded as Ingy and no longer as marketing page for PipeDrive. Make us happy :-) 

• Maximilian Könnings
    edited November 2021 #6

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Thank you,

Vincent Jyrwa

Yes the ability to remove the pipedrive logo or replace it with our own logo would be great. In addition we would love to have the ability to change to color and font meeting our CI guidelines.

• Alan Gormley
    Alan Gormley Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #7

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Any update on this. Ideally I would like to see the logo replacement and a personal photo if possible - helps to humanise the page.

• Alejandro J. Martín Blanco
    edited December 2021 #8

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Thank you,

Vincent Jyrwa

How is it going? It's important for companies to preserve their look and feel... Thank you!

• Nicolas six
    Nicolas six Posts: 3
    edited November 2021 #9

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Same here, it seems pretty important to us to have it personalized with our logo and colors, when it is in our clients faces

• Sytze Terpstra
    edited December 2021 #10

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Hi @Mike van der Valk  is the new policy not to react at all anymore? I requested this a year ago, had an interview about it and was promised it would not take to much work and was put on the roadmap. I work for a software developing company so I know how roadmaps work. This item is obviously not important enough and get's not chosen or bumped every sprint meeting. 
    Maybe all companies who would like to have their own logo on the scheduling page should receive a discount for the period until the feature comes available? Discount in the amount af the marketing value you guys get for every appointment created using this tool.
    What do you guys think @Alan Gormley , @Maximilian Könnings , @Alejandro J. Martín Blanco  and @Nicolas six ?

• Johnny Miller
    Johnny Miller Posts: 1
    edited December 2021 #11

+ 1 for this.

The scheduler feature has way too much branding for Pipedrive, and links to their site i.e who are they booking a meeting with, me or Pipedrive?

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Posts: 236 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    Second Anniversary Photogenic Pipedrive Employee
    edited April 6 #12

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

Hi @Sytze Terpstra 

I can help answer this. Firstly, sincere apologies that this delay. We had initially kick-started researching Scheduler improvements but due to realizing that our calendar-sync needs much more improvements to make the scheduler realiable, the initiative has gotten post-poned. Improving calendar-sync has become a priority for us because it provides the basis for availability (not just with the Scheduler tool). We should've done a better job at communicating this. Again, apologies.  

That said, improving the Scheduler (customizing logos, colors etc) is definitely in our plans. We've used the feedback you (and others have shared) and have even roughly ideated on possible solutions. We will revisit them and share them with you to get feedback when we're ready. 

At this point, we have these two initiatives on the horizon before we tackle Scheduler's customization improvements:
    1. Recurring activities - Why? One of the biggest complaints (and feature requests) when users sync their calendars. The recurring events that are synced into Pipedrive are not usable from inside Pipedrive and are unreliable which impacts your availability on the calendar.  
    2. Private events/activities - Why? This is one of the major (if not the main) reasons why users stop using Calendar-sync and in turn Scheduler because of visibility concerns.   

Hope my explanation helps you understand where we're coming from and rest assured, your feedback here in the community is indeed helping us a lot. 

• Robin
    Robin Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 11 #13

Hi @Sytze Terpstra, removing the Pipedrive logo is easy - do it now and spend years tweaking your calendar sync. Pipedrive users will love you then. No for this current approach.. It's treason..

• Hi @Robin

That sounds great. Can you share instructions on 'how to' change the logo to our own? Not sure what you mean by 'spend years tweaking your calendar sync' though??

BR, Sytze

• Hi @Sytze Terpstra, you have the instructions here in the thread since 2020 (nothing has changed) and you have already verified with several users, no need to redefine, it needs to be done. I believe you are smart and know what the problem is. Thank you and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works out as soon as possible. It's a small step for you, but a big step for users.

• Hi @Mike van der Valk and @Vincent Jyrwa

We would also love to see our own logo and personal picture on that page. Very important! Otherwise we need to use calendly...

So please:

• add logo upload
    • replace pipedrive logo with custom logo or make it smaller
    • Optional: Personal foto upload
    • Optional: customize background color
  • I also write here because we will use this but we will use it with OUR BRAND!!!

Other Tools (like hubspot) make here a realy good job and i am with the guys up, just replace Pipedrive Logo will make it useable.

We try it and customer ask us, is this a meeting with our company or Pipedrive!

You are a smart company so i hope you make a smart solution - quick!

thanks a lot!

• Totally agree.

This minor feature was proposed 2 years ago. Its a super low hanging fruit type quick win!

Should take one of your devs max a day to implement. Would be amazing to have it this year. :)

• RonnyF
    RonnyF Posts: 1
    First Comment

Was looking forward to start using the scheduler until I noticed the layout with the PD logo and no customization features. Came then across this thread here and it's seems to be a highly requested feature and no reaction from PD?

• Phil
    Phil Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

We've just started with the scheduler and it looks tidy, only thing is we have had feedback around the Pipedrive branding and some customer confusion. Be great to at least be able to hide pipedrive branding if adding our logo isn't an easy fix.

• This would be super helpful to be able to customize the logo with our own brand, or even just our profile picture.

• @Vincent Jyrwa Is there any update since your last message on this in April? Another year has passed and this is getting a long list of users asking for this (simple) change. Can you please confirm that is has a changed status from to "do to" to "planned in sprint XX"?

• How is the situation here? I also will ask again because i can not understand that this is a very big problem.

How is the Plan, how is the situation? @Vincent Jyrwa @Mike van der Valk