New: OneDrive and Sharepoint now in Sales Documents! 📄

InĂȘs Batata
InĂȘs Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

Why?

Work with your everyday business applications: now you can integrate Sales Docs with leading cloud storage service platforms like OneDrive or SharePoint (as well as with Google Drive, which users could integrate already) to ensure your documents are kept secure and accessible, all in one place.

For whom?

Users in the Advanced, Professional, and Enterprise plans.

How does it work? 

Create or edit your document pulling data from Pipedrive
See your list of generated documents in OneDrive or SharePoint without leaving Pipedrive

❓Are you a OneDrive/Sharepoint user? Are you going to start using this integration right away? Comment below.

🔎 Learn all about Sales Documents with our Knowledge Base tutorials and our blog article in your preferred language.

🌟 Follow What’s New? and don’t miss any new releases.

5fbe3a72ca77bb7682cc9329_37567.png
5fbe3aef9381f130ca05ab9f_11077.png
5fbe3a9669bc21460fe87577_91992.png

Comments

• RĂ©gis_5778
    RĂ©gis_5778 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #2

Hello 

I was connecting my One Drive to Pipedrive in order to store documents on it. But at some point It ask me if I want to let Pipedrive Have Access to all Data I have Access in One drive.

Ist not clear for me, If you  talking about a new "Pipedrive Documents Folder" (I supose It will create something like it)  or Pipedrive wil get Access to my complete Ondedrive ?

I haven't found any info about this point in your Help documents.

Thank you to give me more infos about that point.

Best regards

• InĂȘs Batata
    InĂȘs Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #3
    RĂ©gis said:

Hello 

I was connecting my One Drive to Pipedrive in order to store documents on it. But at some point It ask me if I want to let Pipedrive Have Access to all Data I have Access in One drive.

Ist not clear for me, If you  talking about a new "Pipedrive Documents Folder" (I supose It will create something like it)  or Pipedrive wil get Access to my complete Ondedrive ?

I haven't found any info about this point in your Help documents.

Thank you to give me more infos about that point.

Best regards

Hi @RĂ©gis !

Please reach out to our Support team and they will help you clarify this. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication. Thank you!